Less than 24 hours...The 3 Weeks of the Convo/Basketball Thirty "opens" ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Less than 24 hours...The 3 Weeks of the Convo/Basketball Thirty "opens" ...

Post by pfloyd »

... MY time of the year ! Basketball Thirty !! Lou Horvath !!! ... great basketball, great hoops talk, great folks from all over Southern/Southeastern Ohio making the trek to Athens , Ohio for SouthEast District and Regional Basketball Below the Lancaster-Dixon Line !!! I can't stop smiling ... I just got a PM from Lou Horvath that "Pfloyd has made the Pass List for the journalists - REAL news guys at the Convo ... I don't know how it happened , I DO KNOW that THIS high school basketball fan and SEOPs contributor is humbled and ecstatic at the same time ... there IS a HEAD COACH who said "let the old man in " ... NOT SURE how or who called in some markers to make it happen - I am truly grateful - wow ...

... I'm now "IN" the door ... I have my usual "cheap seat" location where I can keep an eye on Lou and his crew down on the floor, can see everyone walk towards "press row" ... close enough to give a shout out to all of the fans headed to the far side of floor ... it's right where I can see those "beat the clock putback buckets" of the Evan Yabs variety in the Regional Final to send Warren Local to the Final 4 - a perfect location ...

... Who will be in attendance Thursday night for Miami Trace vs Athens and then Fairfield Union vs Chillicothe ????

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Re: Less than 24 hours...The 3 Weeks of the Convo/Basketball Thirty "opens" ...

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

I will have a very close up view!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

clevelandbrowns#1 wrote:I will have a very close up view!
LOL ... YOU better be there or the SHOW does not go on ! ... safe travels and great games to you clevelandbrowns#1 !

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

Thanks pfloyd see ya tomorrow. Safe travels!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I'll be on press row posting scores til me little heart desires lol

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I may go. Haven't decided.

:)

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I have some new responsibilities, so I will only be attending the day- days that my Trojan's play.

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

I'll be there rooting on the OVC teams. Good luck everyone

ROLL PEAKE
LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

I will be there in time to catch both games tomorrow night. 3 of the top 6 teams in the PFloyd Rankings plus an Athens team capable of winning 1 or 2 games in the Convo.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
falconbball
Riding the Bench

Post by falconbball »

pfloyd wrote:... MY time of the year ! Basketball Thirty !! Lou Horvath !!! ... great basketball, great hoops talk, great folks from all over Southern/Southeastern Ohio making the trek to Athens , Ohio for SouthEast District and Regional Basketball Below the Lancaster-Dixon Line !!! I can't stop smiling ... I just got a PM from Lou Horvath that "Pfloyd has made the Pass List for the journalists - REAL news guys at the Convo ... I don't know how it happened , I DO KNOW that THIS high school basketball fan and SEOPs contributor is humbled and ecstatic at the same time ... there IS a HEAD COACH who said "let the old man in " ... NOT SURE how or who called in some markers to make it happen - I am truly grateful - wow ...

... I'm now "IN" the door ... I have my usual "cheap seat" location where I can keep an eye on Lou and his crew down on the floor, can see everyone walk towards "press row" ... close enough to give a shout out to all of the fans headed to the far side of floor ... it's right where I can see those "beat the clock putback buckets" of the Evan Yabs variety in the Regional Final to send Warren Local to the Final 4 - a perfect location ...

... Who will be in attendance Thursday night for Miami Trace vs Athens and then Fairfield Union vs Chillicothe ????

I will be there heading down early to watch the first game and then watch my FU Falcons hopefully take care of Chilli..

Return to “Boys Basketball”