Games at Northwest tonight? 3/1

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Games at Northwest tonight? 3/1

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

Any word on the games between Eastern/Notre Dame and Peebles/South Webster? Will they play them? Flooding, trees down for many of those schools.

N2Hoops
Freshman Team

Re: Games at Northwest tonight? 3/1

Post by N2Hoops »

Oh give me a break, surely they will be played. Rain will be over for everyone too in about 10 minutes.

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

N2Hoops wrote:Oh give me a break, surely they will be played. Rain will be over for everyone too in about 10 minutes.
Pretty fair question considering the rain and high winds over the night and this morning. And about every school in county is closed if not all. But I do believe they will be played.

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Give you a break? What does that mean? Rain over isn't the issue. Electric out in some places, trees down and places flooded.

N2Hoops
Freshman Team

Post by N2Hoops »

clevelandbrowns#1 wrote:Give you a break? What does that mean? Rain over isn't the issue. Electric out in some places, trees down and places flooded.
The fact that we are even speculating over this decision is a sign of just how soft we have become in society.

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

By the way, at this time the games are still on.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

N2Hoops wrote:
clevelandbrowns#1 wrote:Give you a break? What does that mean? Rain over isn't the issue. Electric out in some places, trees down and places flooded.
The fact that we are even speculating over this decision is a sign of just how soft we have become in society.
LOL! While I do agree that we've gotten softer, I don't think that it has anything to do with this. If there is no power, games can't be played. If the roads are flooded and are unable to be passed, games can't be played.

It was a completely fair question.

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

The water should have plenty of time to recede. Only issues would be those living around the Scioto River. These games will go on as planned unless there are issues with electricity

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

clevelandbrowns#1 wrote:Any word on the games between Eastern/Notre Dame and Peebles/South Webster? Will they play them? Flooding, trees down for many of those schools.
Was thinking ...."come hell or high water"

Post by Karma »

Eastern 22 Notre Dame 19 Halftime

Return to “Boys Basketball”