Southern @ Waterford (3 OTs)

Purple&Yellow Pride
Freshman Team

Southern @ Waterford (3 OTs)

Post by Purple&Yellow Pride »

Did anyone else see this game? great excitement but the calls were horrific? Talk about homers.......

Just wait till we get them down in the sweatbox palace.....

The Dog
Freshman Team

Re: Southern @ Waterford (3 OTs)

Post by The Dog »

Purple&Yellow Pride wrote:Did anyone else see this game? great excitement but the calls were horrific? Talk about homers.......

Just wait till we get them down in the sweatbox palace.....
Yup Racine will run em outta the gym and ther 2 best will be pickin splinters with fouls early. Will see how they like them ther refs and the heat.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

If this game would have been at a neutral site Racine would have won by 15+
Just a normal nite in the hocking. It ashame how bad southeast OH officials are. Not all but most.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Can't wait til Southern comes into Beverly.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

G.W.A. wrote:If this game would have been at a neutral site Racine would have won by 15+
Just a normal nite in the hocking. It ashame how bad southeast OH officials are. Not all but most.
Ironically, Southern and Waterford are steadfastly against a league assigner. I wonder why? :roll: That is the real shame, or sham whichever your prefer.

WCLfan
Waterboy

Post by WCLfan »

The refs weren't as bad as everyone thinks. Players on both teams fouled out, Waterford was just running a good solid press and they got some steals from them... Southern just fouled the wrong people at the wrong time

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

G.W.A. wrote:If this game would have been at a neutral site Racine would have won by 15+
If you guys at the butcher shop had paid up, you would be talking about a win right now. :lol:

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

Farmer Yoder wrote:
If you guys at the butcher shop had paid up, you would be talking about a win right now. :lol:
Thats ok Racine will get em back at home. That ther Waterferd bunch will be afraid to breathe after the whistle starts a blowin.

rockbiter
Freshman Team

Post by rockbiter »

I would refuse to play at Racine if that is true. These are 16 and 17 year-old high school kids. What you are saying is that they will not be given a fair chance to win when they come to Racine. Based purely on your comments, I don't care of Racine loses every game this season.

Hornetz Fan 32
Waterboy

Post by Hornetz Fan 32 »

Not sure where The Dog is from, but if Southern would(not going to happen) get homers, the fan base would leave because that is not what Racine basketball is about. The gym hot, yes, homering No.

WCLfan
Waterboy

Post by WCLfan »

If I didn't know any better, I would've thought the people on this thread were eastern fans by the way they are complaining

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

Stumblebum wrote:I would refuse to play at Racine if that is true. These are 16 and 17 year-old high school kids. What you are saying is that they will not be given a fair chance to win when they come to Racine. Based purely on your comments, I don't care of Racine loses every game this season.
What rock have you been hiding under? Homer refs in basketball have been around since the days of Wings Teaford. As long as the clock is on, Racine is gonna pay whatever price is needed to get the win.

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

Hornetz Fan 32 wrote:Not sure where The Dog is from, but if Southern would(not going to happen) get homers, the fan base would leave because that is not what Racine basketball is about. The gym hot, yes, homering No.
Yeah right! I have been taking money under the table in that town almost as much as my hometown. I have a few dates on the books already this year AND next.

Willy Cheatem
Riding the Bench

Post by Willy Cheatem »

Farmer Yoder wrote:
Hornetz Fan 32 wrote:Not sure where The Dog is from, but if Southern would(not going to happen) get homers, the fan base would leave because that is not what Racine basketball is about. The gym hot, yes, homering No.
Yeah right! I have been taking money under the table in that town almost as much as my hometown. I have a few dates on the books already this year AND next.
I'm the unofficial assigner of officials for some schools down on the river, where the maters grow free. We only get the best refs Tom can afford. I don't recall any refs with the name Homer on Toms short list. :lol:

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Stumblebum wrote:I would refuse to play at Racine if that is true. These are 16 and 17 year-old high school kids. What you are saying is that they will not be given a fair chance to win when they come to Racine. Based purely on your comments, I don't care of Racine loses every game this season.
Actually it is just the oppisite in Racine according to there fans they get screwed by the officials more at home than they do on the road however they do seem to win more at home also ironic has that is they shoot nearly 20% higher at home. The entire hocking is just a homer league in my opinion.

Willy Cheatem
Riding the Bench

Post by Willy Cheatem »

G.W.A. wrote:
Actually it is just the oppisite in Racine according to there fans they get screwed by the officials more at home than they do on the road however they do seem to win more at home also ironic has that is they shoot nearly 20% higher at home. The entire hocking is just a homer league in my opinion.
I figur you people are referring to my uncle Homer. I gotta tell you he aint reffin no more. Hung up his whislte after the Racine v. Reedsville incident a few years ago when them fans stormed the court and chased him and his crew out the back door. :lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”