Summer Team Camps?

Championship07
Riding the Bench

Summer Team Camps?

Post by Championship07 »

Where are there good summer team camps located in our area. Obviously we only get 10 days during the summer with contact but I feel it is a good thing to travel as a team to build chemistry and compete against competition that you don't see every day. I have personally attended Morehead State (KY), Eastern Ohio Sports (Sherrodsville), Marshall University (WV). Just looking for something different for all levels. (7th-Varsity).

Ukfanatic
Varsity

Re: Summer Team Camps?

Post by Ukfanatic »

Capitol team camp is the really good, however it is only Freshamn, JV, and Varsity. No Junior High. Two day camp. You play all day both days. Stay in the Capitol dorms. It is extremely well run.

Championship07
Riding the Bench

Post by Championship07 »

bump

caldwellbasketball
JV Team

Post by caldwellbasketball »

We have been to Eastern Ohio (Huggins) which allows for the most games but is out doors mostly with no officials. It rained the year we went (7 years ago) and we lost out on half our games so we didn't go back. Ohio team camp is great, playing in the Ping and the the Convo is going to be difficult to beat for anyone. The past several years we have gone to Findlay and loved it. The competition is great and it's hand down the best run camp I've been around. We always try to tie camp a fun trip as well (Cedar Point, Zoombeezi Bay, etc), for that reason we are trying out the Walsh Camp this year and taking the kids to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Team camp is the best team building thing you can do.

Return to “Boys Basketball”