Hilliard Bradley @ Logan 2/14

Ryanexpress
Varsity
Location: Being yelled at by hundreds of fans on any given night

Hilliard Bradley @ Logan 2/14

Post by Ryanexpress »

Per MaxPreps Hilliard Bradley is 19-1 with 19 straight wins.

Interesting one in Logan tonight.

bbn77
All Conference

Re: Hilliard Bradley @ Logan 2/14

Post by bbn77 »

Tall task for Logan

ROLL PEAKE
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

GOD I hate being in the central district!

AT THE RESERVATION
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

1987chieftains wrote:GOD I hate being in the central district!
I think Logan should be in the D3 SE District. I'm thinking about writing a letter to Dan Ross about this. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Mostly big boys in the central district

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

This is what the OCC is about every game! Get use to it!
Last edited by LHS 72 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

LHS 72 wrote:
This is what the OCC I about every game! Get use to it!

Get used to what? Did we join the OCC?

Live Like A Champion!
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Hilliard Bradley 60
Logan 50

Final

The Chiefs played hard, no shame in losing this game.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

lost a lot of game by 10 or less

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

noreply66 wrote:lost a lot of game by 10 or less
8 out of 12 losses have been by 10 or less

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Ground Buck wrote:
I think Logan should be in the D3 SE District. I'm thinking about writing a letter to Dan Ross about this. :mrgreen:
save his email for yourself. you guys laugh now but wait until the state starts making counties like athens county with 5 high schools consolidate. then we'll see hows start sing the blues.

AT THE RESERVATION
LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

LogangradKD wrote:
LHS 72 wrote:
This is what the OCC I about every game! Get use to it!

Get used to what? Did we join the OCC?
Don't be surprised if ask, they will accept!

Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

The Chiefs played tough as they have all season . Bradley is a #3 seed for a reason but they were challenged by the young Chiefs . Bradley has done very good running thru some pretty tough competition winning 19 straight . These Chiefs always play hard and good times are coming.Go Chiefs!!!!!! PS LHS 72 I do not think you will see Logan in OCC. Not a good match for them or the teams . Most do not want to leave the outer 270. I would hope that we are working on getting into a league ASAP . THIS SHOULD BE A PRIORITY!

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

1987chieftains wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:
save his email for yourself. you guys laugh now but wait until the state starts making counties like athens county with 5 high schools consolidate. then we'll see hows start sing the blues.
If that happens Logan won't want to play us because we will have more students, and more importantly more "students per square mile." :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Chieftain Fan wrote:The Chiefs played tough as they have all season . Bradley is a #3 seed for a reason but they were challenged by the young Chiefs . Bradley has done very good running thru some pretty tough competition winning 19 straight . These Chiefs always play hard and good times are coming.Go Chiefs!!!!!! PS LHS 72 I do not think you will see Logan in OCC. Not a good match for them or the teams . Most do not want to leave the outer 270. I would hope that we are working on getting into a league ASAP . THIS SHOULD BE A PRIORITY!
You might be right since we have a new Supt, BUT with the improvement to US 33 from Pick town to Logan who knows! Best guess time will tell the story!

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Chieftain Fan wrote:The Chiefs played tough as they have all season . Bradley is a #3 seed for a reason but they were challenged by the young Chiefs . Bradley has done very good running thru some pretty tough competition winning 19 straight . These Chiefs always play hard and good times are coming.Go Chiefs!!!!!! PS LHS 72 I do not think you will see Logan in OCC. Not a good match for them or the teams . Most do not want to leave the outer 270. I would hope that we are working on getting into a league ASAP . THIS SHOULD BE A PRIORITY!
I have heard that the TVC is looking to expand. Someone posted on another forum a letter from some mayor giving the positives of expansion. So maybe the "new supt" can approach the TVC? Maybe Warren and Marietta would join them as a package deal? :mrgreen:

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

good one ground buck

AT THE RESERVATION
Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

The TVC is a very good league and the schools should be complimented on being so . Ground Chuck I understand your interest . What school is yours and who have you played? Logan played Bradley last night and it was a very good game . Bradley has the team that could make a really deep run in D1. Let us know who you root for so we can judge . Thanks in advance

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ground Buck wrote:
I have heard that the TVC is looking to expand. Someone posted on another forum a letter from some mayor giving the positives of expansion. So maybe the "new supt" can approach the TVC? Maybe Warren and Marietta would join them as a package deal? :mrgreen:

fake news :lol:

TVC
Varsity

Post by TVC »

1987chieftains wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:
This will never happen. Hocking county needs to build themselves another high school if they want Logan to shrink in student size. The Old mans cave high school brown Devils has a nice ring to it.

Return to “Boys Basketball”