#4 Fairfield(76) @ (73)#5 Sciotoville

JustPlayBasketball12
Riding the Bench

Re: D4 2/28 #4 Fairfield vs. #5 East (Northwest)

Post by JustPlayBasketball12 »

FF controlled majority of the game and shot the ball well. Yes Waterford may be the real deal but once you get to the convo, you never know what may happen. I do agree with js, it was his opinion so let him speak.

N2Hoops
Freshman Team

Post by N2Hoops »

All the little things finally came back to get East last night. Congrats to Akia on a fine career.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

JustPlayBasketball12 wrote:FF controlled majority of the game and shot the ball well. Yes Waterford may be the real deal but once you get to the convo, you never know what may happen. I do agree with js, it was his opinion so let him speak.
I should have posted it on the other thread where he said Fairfield looked better than Clay and he'd take them over Clay. It was early, looked like I quoted the wrong one.

Fine with his opinion, and I'm allowed mine. Clay is better. Really is an irrelevant point anyway as the two wouldn't meet until the regional final.

My next opinion - Waterford will win by 15+.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
white thunder
Riding the Bench

Post by white thunder »

bballjunky, That is four or five times you have trashed Fairfield and their coach. What is your problem- jealous? You never answered someone else's question which was are you Webster's coach?

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

white thunder wrote:bballjunky, That is four or five times you have trashed Fairfield and their coach. What is your problem- jealous? You never answered someone else's question which was are you Webster's coach?
It's a silly question to begin with, math alone should solve that riddle. But no --- since you can't seem to figure that out.

I can guarantee I haven't "trashed" him 4-5 times. I just thought the comments were a little much, hence me giving my opinion back. I apologize, I forgot in today's day and age we were only allowed to agree with one another. You're right, coach of the year and best team last night in a landslide! Hillary won the popular vote! Waterford doesn't know what's coming!

JustPlayBasketball12
Riding the Bench

bbjunky81, why are you getting so hostile? I just asked a simple question and just by your post it just seems as if you have a lot of information that really only coaches should know.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

JustPlayBasketball12 wrote:bbjunky81, why are you getting so hostile? I just asked a simple question and just by your post it just seems as if you have a lot of information that really only coaches should know.
I wasn't hostile with you, I DM'd you hours ago. Check that !!

JustPlayBasketball12
Riding the Bench

I did and don't believe it, but no worries. I do agree Fairfield could not beat Clay(and no I'm not from clay)

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Would love to see someone knock off Waterford. Fairfield played pretty well last night and survived the push from East. Hopefully they can give Waterford some competition

mattash
Site Admin

Re: #4 Fairfield(76) @ (73)#5 Sciotoville

Post by mattash »

#4 Fairfield(76) @ (73)#5 Sciotoville

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
McBuckets
Waterboy

Post by McBuckets »

Ed Ott wrote:Fairfield has no chance. East by 15 atleast
...bet you feel pretty stupid now huh...

Return to “Boys Basketball”