Meigs @ Athens 2/11

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: Meigs @ Athens 2/11

Post by 93Bulldog »

AHS resident bouncer? Surely you're not referring to me ground buck ... I have never bounced a single user from this site ... lol

sportsmom20
Riding the Bench

Post by sportsmom20 »

Oh I was hoping he was referring to me! Feel like Patrick Swayze in Road House. Btw, the movie Dalton was named after lol. Little me a bouncer bahahahaha.

GO Dogs! #20 biggest fan and pretty fond of the Coach too :lol:
thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

sportsmom20 wrote:The only person who had incurred "wrath" from me is Bandit. He made this personal starting in July, not me
Keep dreaming, it's noting personal, just stated my opinion that this is not AAU basketball. Actual coaching goes on at this level, as well as scouting, filming and etc....

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

93Bulldog wrote:AHS resident bouncer? Surely you're not referring to me ground buck ... I have never bounced a single user from this site ... lol
Not you 93. I respect you as a moderator and your opinion.

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

thebarlowbandit wrote:
sportsmom20 wrote:The only person who had incurred "wrath" from me is Bandit. He made this personal starting in July, not me
Keep dreaming, it's noting personal, just stated my opinion that this is not AAU basketball. Actual coaching goes on at this level, as well as scouting, filming and etc....
Careful Bandit. You may hit a nerve with a post like that. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Johnstown
Riding the Bench

Post by Johnstown »

We enjoy listening to Athens on the radio. Some interesting analysis.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Johnstown wrote:We enjoy listening to Athens on the radio. Some interesting analysis.
The play by play guy is great. 30+ years of experience and an OHSAA broadcast award winner. The color guy, not so much. He loves high school sports - but doesn't have much talent. Knows a little - but far from being an expert ... lol

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

The few times I've caught a broadcast I've enjoyed it. And I appreciate your efforts as a moderator on the board.

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

The outcome would have been different but I could not get Dave Harris to ante up......

Return to “Boys Basketball”