Athens at Alexander

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Athens at Alexander

Post by 93Bulldog »

Tonight's game at The Alley in Albany between Athens and Alexander can be heard live on 970WATH & 97.1FM or 970wath.com.

SkiPopLover
Riding the Bench

Re: Athens at Alexander

Post by SkiPopLover »

As long as Alexander doesn't shoot 67% from the field again, I don't see Athens losing this game.

spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

Alexander always gets up for Athens. Sometimes I feel like Athens over looks their little step brother, but I think the Spartans might be able to compete in this one.

The first game was an ugly offensive game to watch. If Alexander can shoot over 33%, they will make this game very interesting.

It will be nice to see Griffin Lutz graduate. It seems like he has been in high school forever. He is a very special player.

Go Alex.

spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

Well if the law of averages holds true we will shoot 105% against vinton county. We could not score until it turned int a reserve game. I don't remember making a basket in the second or third quarters. I think our leading scorer was Kam Riley and he only played about three minutes in the fourth.

Athens was able to play loose and looked very good. Wish them the best in the tournament.

Go Alex.

Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

Athens Playing very good right now . Radio said they had made some changes to their defense . Anxious to see them in the Logan Sectional . Looks like they have the Mo going.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Bulldogs will be fine

Return to “Boys Basketball”