Clays Cameron King scores his 1000 in win at Notre Dame

Madness
Freshman Team

Clays Cameron King scores his 1000 in win at Notre Dame

Post by Madness »

Congrats on the accomplishment and the win.

Madness
Freshman Team

Re: Clays Cameron King scores his 1000 in win at Notre Dame

Post by Madness »

2nd Clay senior to reach a 1000 points this season. Nate Hinze has a shot at it also to give the senior class 3 boys with 1000+ for their career. Quite an accomplishment for a class of seniors.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Congrats young Man.

Gold and Blue
Freshman Team

Post by Gold and Blue »

King brought his team back in the second half scoring 17 to finish with 24 points. The young man played very well on both ends of the court. Congratulations to him and the Panthers on a big league win. Congratulations on the 1000 points.

Basketball11
Waterboy

Post by Basketball11 »

Great job Cameron! He brought the team back for the win! Tough player!

eagle country
Freshman Team

Post by eagle country »

Congratulations to this young man well deserved I have enjoyed watching him play my eagles over last 4 years

Ukfanatic
Varsity

Post by Ukfanatic »

Great kid with a great family. Dad and Uncles were all really good players as well. Would be curious to know what the total points would be for the King family. Arnold, Darren, Dennis, Mark, Cameron and I might be missing one or two. Is their any other family who could rival that. The only one I can think of would be the Rigsbys at Western.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

King put Clay on his back and carried them last night in the second half. The amazing "and-1" that rolled across the top of the backboard and somehow fell through the net with about 4 minutes left completely swung the momentum in Clay's favor. Congrats on the accomplishment and a great career at Clay.*

Gold and Blue
Freshman Team

Post by Gold and Blue »

art_vandelay wrote:King put Clay on his back and carried them last night in the second half. The amazing "and-1" that rolled across the top of the backboard and somehow fell through the net with about 4 minutes left completely swung the momentum in Clay's favor. Congrats on the accomplishment and a great career at Clay.*
That basket and the "and-1" was the 1000 point which really got the fans/clay crowd even more fired up. Making it a memorable shot.All the panthers contributed on this very special night. Special team and player.Now Hinze for the 3rd senior to reach the 1000 point club.Good luck to him and the panthers.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Congratulations to Cameron King on joining the 1000 Point Club for his career at Portsmouth Clay ... excellent scorer/pg/ floor leader for the Panthers ... great job CK !

( I know, I'm a week late BUT better late than never)

Return to “Boys Basketball”