D3 Sectionals

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: DIII sectionals.

Post by biggdowgg »

Crab's Brother wrote:
Moses Guthrie wrote:Waverly wins over Lynchburg Clay today At LC. The Trojans drop a tough game at home to Fairland this week. Does LC and PHS each share the same record? Could PHS possibly get the one seed at Waverly now?
Voting locked Friday night. Last night had no barring.

Not that I think Trojan's would have gotten number one because of this,but this is exactly why I think the draw should not take place until the final week,,,,game ....is there not a deadline date for last make up or season game?

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

Danicalifornia when South Point scrimmaged Alexander they won....South Point has beaten Ironton, Gallia, was tied with Burg with a minute until 4th quarter and got homered, and absolutely had Portsmouth beat, up 4 with a minute left, and up 6 in OT and blew it...they beat S Webster who beat Minford twice....they have literally been in every game to the wire except the 2 fairland games and fell behind in 1st Portsmouth game and came back and lost by 10.....

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

mrwonderful wrote:Danicalifornia when South Point scrimmaged Alexander they won....South Point has beaten Ironton, Gallia, was tied with Burg with a minute until 4th quarter and got homered, and absolutely had Portsmouth beat, up 4 with a minute left, and up 6 in OT and blew it...they beat S Webster who beat Minford twice....they have literally been in every game to the wire except the 2 fairland games and fell behind in 1st Portsmouth game and came back and lost by 10.....
Did the South Point coach put scrimmage wins and close losses in his team's bio?

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

Crab South Point whipped Alexander! Deal with it!

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

Did Alexander put their 2nd Vinton game in their Bio? Which was a beatdown....

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

mrwonderful wrote:Crab South Point whipped Alexander! Deal with it!
Weird that I don't see that on the schedule.

http://www.trivalleyconference.com/site ... .html#3093

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

You can't update your bio after Wednesday, so it would be up to the coaches to wait til Friday night to submit their votes.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Oak Hill with the path of least resistance to the regionals.

Fairland will have to beat Portsmouth or Burg it looks but with Van Horn I expect them to.

Good Luck to all

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

That's why we play......best time of the year

spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

District Finals:
Fairland vs Portsmouth
Ironton vs Oak Hill

Good luck to all in the tourney.

Minford9722
Waterboy

Re: D3 Sectionals

Post by Minford9722 »

Where can you see the bracket?

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

Fairland will have no trouble beating Portsmouth or Burg if their there,, but I wouldn't be so sure they'll be there...

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

Portsmouth has an easier way getting there being in the weaker Waverly bracket....

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

mrwonderful wrote:Danicalifornia when South Point scrimmaged Alexander they won....South Point has beaten Ironton, Gallia, was tied with Burg with a minute until 4th quarter and got homered, and absolutely had Portsmouth beat, up 4 with a minute left, and up 6 in OT and blew it...they beat S Webster who beat Minford twice....they have literally been in every game to the wire except the 2 fairland games and fell behind in 1st Portsmouth game and came back and lost by 10.....

Just how did they get homered at Burg???? IF I remember correctly SP tried to get aggressive and the refs finally started calling the fouls they should have been calling all day.

SMDH!!!!!

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

yabbadabbadoo wrote:

Just how did they get homered at Burg???? IF I remember correctly SP tried to get aggressive and the refs finally started calling the fouls they should have been calling all day.

SMDH!!!!!
Pot stirrer ignore it and it will go away

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

dontreply your credibility goes down the tub saying the OVC is way down....Yeah bottom 3 teams are down just like the SOC # 2's bottom 3 are down....Mr. flinstone SP was not allowed to play at Burg...Burg shot way more free throws esepecially after SP tied the game....Say what u want but these Refs are swayed by High profiled players that are being built up or Coaches/Assistant Coaches with a name....You know what I'm talking about.....Lets see if neutral site in Jackson lets the kids decide who advances or whether the refs want to stay buddy buddy with the establishment....

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

There's a difference between allowing a team to play and bumping and hand checking as soon as the ball came over half court. Those are fouls.

If I remember correctly, Coleman shot quite a few FT's because when he got the ball down low SP had no one to guard him and he was getting fouled.

Hopefully they do meet again in Jackson.

Oaktown
Freshman Team

Post by Oaktown »

Ironman92 wrote:Oak Hill with the path of least resistance to the regionals.

Fairland will have to beat Portsmouth or Burg it looks but with Van Horn I expect them to.

Good Luck to all
Exactly why I stopped arguing with Fairland fans over the #1 seed. #2 seed was actually a better draw. They can have it. :lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”