SEOPS Hippo

Re: 1/31: Oak Hill @ Wheelersburg

Post by Ironman92 »

Ok, cool...I win :D

ANYTHINGGOES1332
Waterboy

Post by ANYTHINGGOES1332 »

It really amazes me that even when Burg gets a win they try to make excuses. Yes, they held Hale to 2 points. Obviously Burg did their job on him. He went off of them the first time around. But let's point out stats that played a big part in the game. Most of Oak Hill starters had 3 fouls before half. Burg was 15 out of 24 from the line. Oak Hill 3 for 3. Sounds a little bit biased to me but I don't see Oak Hill fans on here making excuses.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

ANYTHINGGOES1332 wrote:It really amazes me that even when Burg gets a win they try to make excuses. Yes, they held Hale to 2 points. Obviously Burg did their job on him. He went off of them the first time around. But let's point out stats that played a big part in the game. Most of Oak Hill starters had 3 fouls before half. Burg was 15 out of 24 from the line. Oak Hill 3 for 3. Sounds a little bit biased to me but I don't see Oak Hill fans on here making excuses.

Were you even at the game??? Burg was aggressive in taking the ball to the hole, getting fouled while OH was content with shooting jumper after jumper and if they missed was one and done. Burg's best player, Coleman picked up two quick fouls in the first qtr (both BS calls, especially the moving screen one) and played only 3 minutes the entire first half.

Mot time, jump shooting teams don't shoot a lot of free throws. Just common sense!!! :roll:

Return to “Boys Basketball”