Western @ Notre Dame 1/27/17

Western24
Freshman Team

Western @ Notre Dame 1/27/17

Post by Western24 »

Western has Notre Dame tonight @ Notre Dame. Should be a great game. Thoughts and predictions for this one?

I am not sure of Notre Dame's past few games but Western is on a 3 game win streak looking to push it to 4 tonight.

js7_22
Varsity

Re: Western @ Notre Dame 1/27/17

Post by js7_22 »

Notre Dame's last 4 games have been against East, New Boston, Fairfield and Green. They defeated East by 18 at East.

Who were Western's last opponents they play?

Either way it should be a tough matchup for both teams tonight.

I'll take Notre Dame again by 6-8 points.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Western seems to be playing a little better, but Notre Dame is playing fine themselves (only recent loss is to a very solid Fairfield team in double OT). I'll go with:

Notre Dame 59
Western 51

Watching SE Ohio basketball
js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

Good ballgame last night. My prediction was 6-8 points and it ended up being 7. Western made a run in the 3rd but Notre Dame shut it down and extended its lead.

With the win and a loss from Eastern last night, it has now become a 3-way tie between Eastern, Clay and Notre Dame. With all 3 teams having yet to play their 2nd game with each other, the SOC is wide open to win now for each.

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

js7_22 wrote:Good ballgame last night. My prediction was 6-8 points and it ended up being 7. Western made a run in the 3rd but Notre Dame shut it down and extended its lead.

With the win and a loss from Eastern last night, it has now become a 3-way tie between Eastern, Clay and Notre Dame. With all 3 teams having yet to play their 2nd game with each other, the SOC is wide open to win now for each.
Eastern has played Clay two times already. Still have ND @ND.

GO EAGLES
js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

brown22 wrote:
js7_22 wrote:Good ballgame last night. My prediction was 6-8 points and it ended up being 7. Western made a run in the 3rd but Notre Dame shut it down and extended its lead.

Eastern has played Clay two times already. Still have ND @ND.
Missed that before I posted, good catch. Whoever wins Wednesday really sets themselves up nicely. Eastern and East still need to play ND at ND though, so the season is still young. Exciting season so far.

Return to “Boys Basketball”