Wellston (3-10)
Wheelersburg
Rock Hill

minford17
Varsity

Re: DIII - Jackson

Post by minford17 »

Minford is 8-5
Last edited by minford17 on Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Oak Hill is either 12-0 or 13-0.

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

I think Peake is 3-9

ROLL PEAKE
bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

And Fairland 13-1 I believe

ROLL PEAKE
Noodle319
Freshman Team

Post by Noodle319 »

Oak Hill 16-0

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Any team have a better win on their resume than Alexander handing Vinton its only loss of the season?

ovcfan12
Riding the Bench

Post by ovcfan12 »

Fairland has a win over Huntington high who is top team in AAA in West Virginia. Also has a win over Chaminade-Julienne. It will be interesting to see if Oak hill gets the one seed over fairland even though they have a cake schedule.

Dragon's Lair
Riding the Bench

Post by Dragon's Lair »

ovcfan12 wrote:Fairland has a win over Huntington high who is top team in AAA in West Virginia. Also has a win over Chaminade-Julienne. It will be interesting to see if Oak hill gets the one seed over fairland even though they have a cake schedule.
No way that happens. If it does then seeding is a joke!

Oaktown
Freshman Team

Post by Oaktown »

Dragon's Lair wrote:
ovcfan12 wrote:Fairland has a win over Huntington high who is top team in AAA in West Virginia. Also has a win over Chaminade-Julienne. It will be interesting to see if Oak hill gets the one seed over fairland even though they have a cake schedule.

Wow Dragonslair, I have seen 3 posts about the Oaks tonight and you have "trolled" all 3. It's funny to me just how bothered you really are by the Oaks. :lol:

Dragon's Lair
Riding the Bench

Post by Dragon's Lair »

Oaktown wrote:
Dragon's Lair wrote:

Wow Dragonslair, I have seen 3 posts about the Oaks tonight and you have "trolled" all 3. It's funny to me just how bothered you really are by the Oaks. :lol:
Just want to make sure everybody on here knows that Oak Hill's schedule is trash!

Oaktown
Freshman Team

Post by Oaktown »

Dragon's Lair wrote:
Have you actually looked at Huntington's schedule and record. They were beaten the game after Fairland by a team now 4-10. They have played nobody. Two of their wins were by a 1 win team and 2 win team. Talk about a garbage schedule. Honestly their best win is Ironton. I hope Huntington isn't Fairland's claim to fame.

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

If the Oaks win out, which includes games with Burg, Waverly, Minford and South Webster, I think they COULD be #1. But Fairland will ultimately be the 1 seed

ROLL PEAKE
Oaktown
Freshman Team

Post by Oaktown »

Dragon's Lair wrote:
Oaktown wrote:
Dragon's Lair wrote: No way that happens. If it does then seeding is a joke!

Just want to make sure everybody on here knows that Oak Hill's schedule is trash!
I'm pretty sure by now everyone knows how you feel about the Oaks schedule since you say it every third comment. I bet if you make 10 comments a week, 8 of them are about Oak Hills schedule. The other 2 are about the athens game. :lol:
Last edited by Oaktown on Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragon's Lair
Riding the Bench

Post by Dragon's Lair »

Oaktown wrote:
Dragon's Lair wrote:
Have you actually looked at Huntington's schedule and record. They were beaten the game after Fairland by a team now 4-10. They have played nobody. Two of their wins were by a 1 win team and 2 win team. Talk about a garbage schedule. Honestly their best win is Ironton. I hope Huntington isn't Fairland's claim to fame.
I see you are getting your information from maxpreps. Huntington did not lose to Wayne, that is a misprint. The only other loss they have is to Capital. So we can use that win or Huntington Prep's "B" team where two of their "A" team kids dropped down and played, or we could use Chaminade-Julienne, or Athens, or even Garaway. All of which is better than anyone on the Oaks schedule. Eastern Pike is a pretty good win but they are a D4 team that you only beat by 4 points.

Dragon's Lair
Riding the Bench

Post by Dragon's Lair »

Oaktown wrote:
Dragon's Lair wrote:
Oaktown wrote:

I'm pretty sure by now everyone knows how you feel about the Oaks schedule since you say it every third comment. I bet if you make 10 comments a week, 8 of them are about Oak Hills schedule. The other 2 are about the athens game. :lol:
Who's trolling who now?

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

Halftime show for Fairland-Oak Hill at the Convo. Dragons Lair vs. Oaktown in the octagon with Lou calling the fight.

ROLL PEAKE
Dragon's Lair
Riding the Bench

Post by Dragon's Lair »

bbn77 wrote:Halftime show for Fairland-Oak Hill at the Convo. Dragons Lair vs. Oaktown in the octagon with Lou calling the fight.
lol

Oaktown
Freshman Team

Post by Oaktown »

bbn77 wrote:Halftime show for Fairland-Oak Hill at the Convo. Dragons Lair vs. Oaktown in the octagon with Lou calling the fight.
:lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”