Getting "OFF TOPIC"

VisionQuest
All State

Re: Getting "OFF TOPIC"

Post by VisionQuest »

tvc_fan wrote:
VisionQuest wrote:So, An EPIPHANY Occured to me the more I thought of this Thread that I masterminded. Let's create a thread like this one-or it could even be this One-where "men" and/or "women" can go to "Settle" their differences or "bicker and banter" a Little instead of Clogging up a Thread and getting "off topic". Moderators of SEOPREPS take Note here. I think I am on to something here. If you are on a Thread
And it starts to get "HEATED"-Just say-"hey why don't we take this to the "getting off topic" Thread-Much the way someone says Let's Take This Outside-Or In the Old West they met each other in the Middle of Town with Hands on their Hips Ready to Draw. I think this is Brilliant. If you Moderators decide to take my Advice-I would Suggest you put a Warning Lable-The Label would Read-"If you have a Thin Skin do not open this Thread"....I would bet a House that the Thread would have more Views than SEOPREPS has Ever experienced

then we would see too many of these

Keyboard WARRIOR!!! :lol:

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

See !!! at post #35 on the "OFF Topic" thread it is NOW "ON topic" THE thread to end all arguments thread THE "OFF topic" thread creation itself ...

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

VisionQuest wrote:I will reveal my Identity if thebarlowbandit, Michigan, colsoh and raider6309 reveal theirs-Although my "crystal ball" tells me that Michigan and colsoh are the same person-Just a feeling-since Michigan tried to say the same thing about me on the thread about Athens @ New Lex...sorry I "got off topic" there
I know them all. I heard Raider is still emotional after the lost of Derek Carr. I have even seen the Paladin in public and didn't turn to stone :mrgreen:

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Raider6309 wrote:
VisionQuest wrote:I will reveal my Identity if thebarlowbandit, Michigan, colsoh and raider6309 reveal theirs-Although my "crystal ball" tells me that Michigan and colsoh are the same person-Just a feeling-since Michigan tried to say the same thing about me on the thread about Athens @ New Lex...sorry I "got off topic" there
I know them all. I heard Raider is still emotional after the lost of Derek Carr. I have even seen the Paladin in public and didn't turn to stone :mrgreen:
This is confusing lol

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

danicalifornia wrote: This is confusing lol
  • 1. I know all 4 of those people. One being me
    2. I'm still sad about Derek Carr
    3. I called Paladin Medusa :lol:

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Raider6309 wrote:

Was just the 3rd person part. The Carr injury was really tough

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

This definitely got "off topic"...Lol-From my research I did find out that Paladins were Warriors for Charlemagnes Court...

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

pfloyd wrote:See !!! at post #35 on the "OFF Topic" thread it is NOW "ON topic" THE thread to end all arguments thread THE "OFF topic" thread creation itself ...

You called it PFloyd!!!...Not only a great "analyzer" of HS Hoops-And now add great "prognosticator" to the Resume-Or did you Use that Ouija Board to come up with #35??-Lol....By the way you have any good numbers for the MegaMillions or Powerball you would like to share??... :P

donaldtrump
Freshman Team

Post by donaldtrump »

I'm the only person not hiding behind a screen name....I am a really beautiful beautiful person and will make America great again...I have more money than Rosie O"Donnell...

I'M DONALD TRUMP AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

sportsmom20
Riding the Bench

Post by sportsmom20 »

donaldtrump wrote:I'm the only person not hiding behind a screen name....I am a really beautiful beautiful person and will make America great again...I have more money than Rosie O"Donnell...

BEST EVER! :D

I don't know how to post pics on here but the picture of the guy with the old computer is awesome

GO Dogs! #20 biggest fan and pretty fond of the Coach too :lol:
sportsmom20
Riding the Bench

Post by sportsmom20 »

Side question? Where are all the posters from the other schools in the TVC? Huddle use to be full of Eastern, southern, etc. just seems this site is just a handful of schools now

GO Dogs! #20 biggest fan and pretty fond of the Coach too :lol:
VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

donaldtrump wrote:I'm the only person not hiding behind a screen name....I am a really beautiful beautiful person and will make America great again...I have more money than Rosie O"Donnell...

See you at the Inauguration...I will be in Forest Green and Vegas Gold and Sunglasses.... 8-)

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Your Red Tie looks great today-By the Way-I'm ready for you to make America great again. Don't go getting in a pissing match with that little sawed off Egomaniac from North Korea. Thank you and good luck-and one last thing-Give Obama a swift kick in the Jewels for Me-and yell-"Radical Islamist Terrorist!!!"...sorry I got "off topic" there-I'm sympathetic and partial to Veterans

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

sportsmom20 wrote:Side question? Where are all the posters from the other schools in the TVC? Huddle use to be full of Eastern, southern, etc. just seems this site is just a handful of schools now
It's not football season yet lol

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Huddle had posters? That's before my time :lol:

Huddle used to be cool but JJ sold it and the new person made people pay and brought in Ads. Everyone went to the Cincinnati forum Yappi.

I'm surprised that the OCC has very little traffic

buffalo
Waterboy

Post by buffalo »

Raider6309 wrote:
let us hope all the coaches in the area and players do great. Competing with big city programs and all their supporters come tournament time and play off time is rough.

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

I want to know who chooses the Sponsors for those Ticket Stubs??....Tudors Biscuit World this year!!!-Really!!!...Don't even know where one of those are-we need the Bob Evans ones back-$3 off a $10 purchase-now that was a Coupon!!!-And Bob Evans is Everywhere!!!

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

VisionQuest wrote:I want to know who chooses the Sponsors for those Ticket Stubs??....Tudors Biscuit World this year!!!-Really!!!...Don't even know where one of those are-we need the Bob Evans ones back-$3 off a $10 purchase-now that was a Coupon!!!-And Bob Evans is Everywhere!!!

River cities are all near a Tudors Biscuit World. Big in West Virginia. Your coach at the inauguration will drive home past several of them.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

VisionQuest wrote:I want to know who chooses the Sponsors for those Ticket Stubs??....Tudors Biscuit World this year!!!-Really!!!...Don't even know where one of those are-we need the Bob Evans ones back-$3 off a $10 purchase-now that was a Coupon!!!-And Bob Evans is Everywhere!!!
Best post so far. I've never seen one

tvc_fan
Varsity

Post by tvc_fan »

Raider6309 wrote:
Best post so far. I've never seen one
Give them all to me, I have a Tudors Biscuit World just over the river from me...lol

Return to “Boys Basketball”