TVC POY: BARTOE OR LUTZ

Poo Bear
SEOP

Re: TVC POY: BARTOE OR LUTZ

Post by Poo Bear »

Raider6309 wrote:
Chieftain2009 wrote:Yeah, don't see how there is even question about Bartoe winning, if I had a vote, it would be him hands down.
I don't see how it's a debate. Lutz has to be TVC POTY with bartoe or the award will look dumb since Lutz should get D2 POTY. Lutz and the kid from Trotwood
Why should they tie ?
Bartoe out played him twice and his team won both. Bartoe should get d2 POTY

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Why should Bartoe be POTY in D2? He's not as good as Lutz. Hence why Lutz was first team all state

I'm just saying you will look foolish making Bartoe TVC POTY while Lutz is D2 POTY

Btw Yates is better than Bartoe

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Yates and bartoe are both better than lutz.
A bartoe / Yates co MVP would be fine

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Raider6309 wrote:Why should Bartoe be POTY in D2? He's not as good as Lutz. Hence why Lutz was first team all state

I'm just saying you will look foolish making Bartoe TVC POTY while Lutz is D2 POTY

Btw Yates is better than Bartoe
I think Bartoe is better than Lutz.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Yea, well my dad can beat up your dad.

That's what you guys sound like.

Who gives a rats behind who wins an individual award. Just go out and win a district championship for goodness sake.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

93Bulldog wrote:Yea, well my dad can beat up your dad.

Who gives a rats behind who wins an individual award. Just go out and win a district championship for goodness sake.
The kids , fans , coaches give a rats
Behind. The topic of the thread is bartoe vs lutz and your getting the red butt when people give opinions you don't wanna hear ?? The fact is bartoe won both head to head rather easily, put up better numbers and deserves the stinking award.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I like both players. I seriously dont care who wins it.

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

CNN fake news and there is an anti-Athens bias prevailing.

My guess is the TVC gets this right and issues a co-POY.

Bud07
Freshman Team

Post by Bud07 »

Whoever wins the league should win POY. Both are great players.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Bud07 wrote:Whoever wins the league should win POY. Both are great players.
Athens was horrible last year & griffin only played 14 games & still won it. League champs doesnt play into it every year. Either way, its the same story different year. Arguing & bickering over individual honors - then a real TEAM like john Glenn shows up at the Convo & shows us what it takes to reach the ultimate goal. Been witnessing it for over 20 years now.

notsurprised2
Waterboy

Post by notsurprised2 »

Gotta love the real teams with 2 or 3 players who were "transfers" but yeah i suppose i get what you are saying.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

notsurprised2 wrote:Gotta love the real teams with 2 or 3 players who were "transfers" but yeah i suppose i get what you are saying.
Blenvis moving in was huge. They were tiny without him. Can play every position and a lock down defender. He starts for a loaded Pickerington team

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

notsurprised2 wrote:Gotta love the real teams with 2 or 3 players who were "transfers" but yeah i suppose i get what you are saying.
Transfers or not, their teamwork & ball movement was off the chart.

Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

John Glenn was loaded with a talented bunch of Seniors . Blevins was a nice addition by transfer but they were a smooth fine tuned team and would have made the final 4.The only way to be a successful program is team work and togetherness .Anything less a team will fall short of their potential ! People put to much in individual players . Honors are fine but team honors are more ever lasting!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Chieftain Fan wrote:John Glenn was loaded with a talented bunch of Seniors . Blevins was a nice addition by transfer but they were a smooth fine tuned team and would have made the final 4.The only way to be a successful program is team work and togetherness .Anything less a team will fall short of their potential ! People put to much in individual players . Honors are fine but team honors are more ever lasting!
Without him they would not have beaten Desales. People over rate guards. Blevins was the main reason JG won state. Without Yates, Vinton would have never gotten to the regionals. Would have lost in the sectionals

WellstonLover
Riding the Bench

Post by WellstonLover »

Poo Bear wrote:
93Bulldog wrote:Yea, well my dad can beat up your dad.

The kids , fans , coaches give a rats
Behind. The topic of the thread is bartoe vs lutz and your getting the red butt when people give opinions you don't wanna hear ?? The fact is bartoe won both head to head rather easily, put up better numbers and deserves the stinking award.
As much as it pains me to agree with some one from Jackson about a kid from VC, he's right. Bartoe is the tvc Ohio poy.

Utesofutah
Waterboy

Post by Utesofutah »

93Bulldog wrote:
Bud07 wrote:Whoever wins the league should win POY. Both are great players.
Athens was horrible last year & griffin only played 14 games & still won it. League champs doesnt play into it every year. Either way, its the same story different year. Arguing & bickering over individual honors - then a real TEAM like john Glenn shows up at the Convo & shows us what it takes to reach the ultimate goal. Been witnessing it for over 20 years now.
Wow!! I'll say it again Wow! How can you or anyone say they were Horrible? If you remember they started 0-4 they really put it together before losing Griffin and they still went 3-2 without him. Those Kids pulled together without him.. They played without Griffin and Zaccaih in the tournament and had like 4 or 5 others sick and were real close to forfeiting the game and your calling these young kids that busted there butts all year horrible? Wow

Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

John Glenn beat Desales by 20 @ the Convo. Blevins like I said made a nice addition but the 3 times I saw them play they were a very very good TEAM. Team beats I any day!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Have they announced this yet ?

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

I believe bartoe had over 20 and his team rolls on , not sure what Lutz had but it's off season for him.

Return to “Boys Basketball”