Next Level Players

VisionQuest
All State

Next Level Players

Post by VisionQuest »

I'm curious as to if any of these Fine Young Men we watch and talk about are going to play at The Next Level and/or What Offers Are On The Table Or even possibility of Potential Offers...Division 1 to Division 3 or even JUCO....Doesn't matter-Share your Info...

michigan
Waterboy

Re: Next Level Players

Post by michigan »

The fellow from Athens that represents pro players seems to know every college coach that brings teams to the convo...He probably has an inside track on all this....

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

michigan wrote:The fellow from Athens that represents pro players seems to know every college coach that brings teams to the convo...He probably has an inside track on all this....
... no doubt that Mr. Saltzman knows the who's who among the college coaches/potential college players at all levels ... Mr. Saltzman is a class act for sure , great person to talk hoops with !

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

I think it is great when Athletes from this area can go on to play a sport at the Next Level. In recent years we have seen some products of the area go on. Case in point Basketball Ibi Watson(Michigan), Evan French(D-2 West Liberty), Michael Hall(D-2 Concord, WV)- Football-Joe Burrow(OSU), Tre Williams(Northwestern), Luehrman twins(OU), Jacob Koons(OU)....just to name a few. Future basketball players at the next level-maybe Griffin Lutz playing for Marietta College Along with Ridge Young Or maybe D-2 Concord where former Warren Warrior Michael Hall plays. My preference would be to see Lutz in An OU BOBCAT uniform...And then you have Big Man Dylan Swingle from Paint Valley-A standing offer from WVU-and yet to Commit...Exciting times for these Young Men

Athens_Bulldogs
Waterboy

Post by Athens_Bulldogs »

Griffin Lutz, Tristan Bartoe, Dylan Swingle, I've heard rumors Woodside from FU is going to be a D1 football player. Bartoe Probably most underrated around the area. Lutz is the real deal if you ask me.

warriornation123
Waterboy

Post by warriornation123 »

I would also like to add the names of Aaron Mazurkiewicz from Warren who, as a sophomore, is a 2-year starter on (NAIA) Shawnee State University's soccer team and Brandon Pahl of Warren who is on the roster of OSU's football team.

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

warriornation123 wrote:I would also like to add the names of Aaron Mazurkiewicz from Warren who, as a sophomore, is a 2-year starter on (NAIA) Shawnee State University's soccer team and Brandon Pahl of Warren who is on the roster of OSU's football team.
Awesome to hear of more players playing at the Next Level...I know there are many not listed here-that's why I wanted to get this discussion Rolling...Any idea who is Looking at Bartoe the PG from VC-Athens Bulldog??

Bball4
Waterboy

Post by Bball4 »

Kennedy from Unioto has offer from Concord.
Woodside from FU has football offers from OU and Cincinnati.

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

Bball4 wrote:Kennedy from Unioto has offer from Concord.
Isn't Cole Cotteril from Unioto currently at Shawnee State on a Full Ride??...Also I think Kaleb Sheets from Meigs and Jordan Albright from VC both playing for Rio Grande Basketball...Brody Rodgers Senior Football Lineman from Athens-Entertaining an offer from D-1 Morehead State and possibly others...

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Curious to see if maybe Woodside does the camp cycle this summer, and get himself some more offers before next football season starts.

Bball4
Waterboy

Post by Bball4 »

Falcon01 wrote:
Curious to see if maybe Woodside does the camp cycle this summer, and get himself some more offers before next football season starts.
He will be doing some camps. Before the dead time he had 3 ACC schools in, 2 Big Ten, 1Big 12 and 4 Mac schools in. He has a long way to go but it's nice that he is only a Junior with plenty of time to decide.

Athens_Bulldogs
Waterboy

Post by Athens_Bulldogs »

VisionQuest wrote:
warriornation123 wrote:I would also like to add the names of Aaron Mazurkiewicz from Warren who, as a sophomore, is a 2-year starter on (NAIA) Shawnee State University's soccer team and Brandon Pahl of Warren who is on the roster of OSU's football team.
Awesome to hear of more players playing at the Next Level...I know there are many not listed here-that's why I wanted to get this discussion Rolling...Any idea who is Looking at Bartoe the PG from VC-Athens Bulldog??
I know that Concord University is in conversation with him and I've heard Rio Grande, but I'm not real sure. Either way, I was just putting out there that I think he is a next level athlete. Very solid player! Still hope Lutz and the bulldogs get the best of VC in McArthur though!

colsoh
Waterboy

Post by colsoh »

Watch for Edwards of NY.. Saltzmen projected starter for FCS 1 Georgetown next season...Gilkerson of PSHS getting minutes at VMI Two of nations best academic universities....Wiseman will be a surprise at OU as a walk on.

colsoh
Waterboy

Post by colsoh »

SEO etc great area

buckeye23
Waterboy

Post by buckeye23 »

The whole Fairland starting 5 will play at the next level in basketball.. Cunningham (6th man) has the ability to play college football!

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

colsoh wrote:Watch for Edwards of NY.. Saltzmen projected starter for FCS 1 Georgetown next season...Gilkerson of PSHS getting minutes at VMI Two of nations best academic universities....Wiseman will be a surprise at OU as a walk on.
Good news for Gilkerson and Saltzman-hoping Saltzmans brother Micah proves to be a Valuable new Asset to Bulldog Basketball....And Hunter Edwards no doubt is an Athlete-Maybe not a QB at next level-Has speed and hands to be a Receiver or Defensive Back-I also forgot about Cody Bartrum from Meigs-I have info that OU is considering him and a college out of North Carolina...Not sure who Wiseman?? is you are referring to ColsOh

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

buckeye23 wrote:The whole Fairland starting 5 will play at the next level in basketball.. Cunningham (6th man) has the ability to play college football!
I am excited to see this Team at Beasts of the Southeast in Chesapeake on Saturday Night...Will be good to put Eyes on a Team that Everyone is talking about...

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Bball4 wrote:
Falcon01 wrote:
He will be doing some camps. Before the dead time he had 3 ACC schools in, 2 Big Ten, 1Big 12 and 4 Mac schools in. He has a long way to go but it's nice that he is only a Junior with plenty of time to decide.
Probably not done growing too. Pedigree isn't too bad... think that he will do big things. Still young and will keep getting better.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

VisionQuest wrote:
Isn't Cole Cotteril from Unioto currently at Shawnee State on a Full Ride??...Also I think Kaleb Sheets from Meigs and Jordan Albright from VC both playing for Rio Grande Basketball...Brody Rodgers Senior Football Lineman from Athens-Entertaining an offer from D-1 Morehead State and possibly others...

Yes, Cole is at Shawnee State. Taking a little bit of time to get used to the speed of the game, but I'm sure he will have 3 really good years coming up for the Bears. Bryan Rolfe (Lucasville Valley) is also at SSU.

Unioto also has Logan Swackhammer (6'1 Combo G) and Peyton Hill (6'5 W/F) who will play at the next level along with Kennedy, all juniors.

Westfall's Corey Wyman is out for the season with a torn ACL, but will play at some level next year. Hopefully his interest hasn't dropped off much due to his injury, but if it has, someone will be getting a nice find.

VisionQuest
All State

Post by VisionQuest »

How about Chase Wiehl??-he has been putting up
Great numbers for Warren...he is long and athletic, "can jump out of they Gym" per say...I would think he has that SkillSet to play on

Return to “Boys Basketball”