Eastern Pike @ Western Pike 1/10

Western24
Freshman Team

Eastern Pike @ Western Pike 1/10

Post by Western24 »

Thoughts and predictions on this game. Should be a good one!

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Re: Eastern Pike @ Western Pike 1/10

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

Defense and physicality will determine this game, going to be a backyard drag out.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Going to be a battle.. I just don't foresee Eastern losing to them again.

Eastern 55
Western 51

Watching SE Ohio basketball
beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Another big Soc matchup with this cross county rivalry..Always fun when both teams are good... 2nd time these two teams will have met in last 2 week. Western was better team in round 1 ,but hoping my Eagles can put 4 good quarters of basketball together and get some revenge after loss in Holiday Classic.

GO EAGLES!!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

beaverlover wrote:Another big Soc matchup with this cross county rivalry..Always fun when both teams are good... 2nd time these two teams will have met in last 2 week. Western was better team in round 1 ,but hoping my Eagles can put 4 good quarters of basketball together and get some revenge after loss in Holiday Classic.

GO EAGLES!!!

... 2 very good basketball teams in Eastern & Western Pikes ... wishing the best to both teams for a great game !

eagle country
Freshman Team

Post by eagle country »

1st meeting western couldn't miss and Eastern couldn't find the rim .. not taking nothing from western they r a great team and I love what coach Miller has done with this program since he has been there they are a hard team to defend because they have weapons at all 5 positions ..
Eastern needs to play tough D and rebound on both ends of floor hopefully we take better care of ball and don't force so many shots our decisions with ball were not very good

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

Game Day!! This should be a good one I look for the Eagle offense to show up with them tonight. We have to knock down our open looks which we didn't do very well 1st time around. I look for Martin to get out of his shooting slump which will open our offense up and I don't think the Eagles take another loss from the Indians. Eagles 69-54

GO EAGLES
brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

Good win for the Eagles tonight. Defense clamped down and only gave up 35 points to a good team Eagles just to physical tonight. Still would like to see the offense come around, Eagles haven't looked good on offense since the East game. Got ND on Friday no better time to get the offense rolling.

GO EAGLES
eagle country
Freshman Team

Post by eagle country »

Glad we got the win tonight once again poor ball handling and taking unnecessary shots we don't look for a better shot they try taking it to hole with 3 defenders on them

Return to “Boys Basketball”