Who is playing tonight? 1-7-18

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Who is playing tonight? 1-7-18

Post by biggdowgg »

?

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Re: Who is playing tonight? 1-7-18

Post by trojandave »

biggdowgg: According to another thread, Peebles is at Eastern Pike tonight.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Yeah I seen that ,was hoping for something closer,lol

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Logan hosts Circleville

ferflog
JV Team

Post by ferflog »

Meadowbrook absorbed its first loss at Steubenville (5-2) by the count of 83-79. The Colts now stand at 10-1.

You can take the boy out of the 'ville, but you can't take the 'ville out of the boy!!
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

ferflog wrote:Meadowbrook absorbed its first loss at Steubenville (5-2) by the count of 83-79. The Colts now stand at 10-1.

... thanks ferflog - Meadowbrook has definitely earned the respect of those of us Below the Lancaster-Dixon Line with the 2 wins over Warren and the lopsided W over Marietta ... the Colts are the real deal ... even BEFORE the regular season started when I talked to coaches in SEOhio THEY KNEW how good MHS was going to be ... Coach Maddox KNEW that going up against Meadowbrook was going to be a major test for his Warriors and THAT WAS before the season started ... wishing the best for the Colts the rest of the way from pfloyd - here Below the Line ...

SHACFan
Freshman Team

Post by SHACFan »

I think I saw where Eastern Pike beat Peebles.

ferflog
JV Team

Post by ferflog »

We had some bad news before we left for Steubenville Saturday. One of our starters quit the team. Never a good thing to have to deal with. To some degree, that may have accounted for our slow start against the Big Red. We were down 28-12 early. But to Steubenville's credit, they used their size to make it tough on us. We had a nice crowd and it was a great atmosphere for high school basketball, just like it was at Warren the other night.

It is not a death sentence, though. Our kids are resilient and will regroup. Someone else will step up and we will grow from this.

We have Parkersburg South coming up in a few weeks. What do you know about them? We have not seen them yet.

You can take the boy out of the 'ville, but you can't take the 'ville out of the boy!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”