Peebles @ Eastern Pike 1/7

beaverlover
SE

Peebles @ Eastern Pike 1/7

Post by beaverlover »

Always good game between these 2 schools with great tradition..should be another good one at The Nest. Eastern comes in 7-2 and I believe Peebles is 5-2. Thoughts?

brown22
Varsity

Re: Peebles @ Eastern Pike 1/7

Post by brown22 »

I think it's going to be a good game. Eagles have struggled putting the ball in the basket last few games but the Defense it still there. Kids still playing hard on D and hitting the boards which keeps us competive on bad shooting nights. We don't always look to take the best shot which helps the shooting woes, but it happens in high school basketball. Its Homecoming at the Nest and I look for the Eagles offense to show up tonight. Eagles 65-52.

GO EAGLES
brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

Good win for the Eagles tonight 63-56. Had the lead up to 18 points and got a little sloppy but still a good must needed win.

GO EAGLES
Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

My Indians didn't play well again tonight. Couldn't buy a basket thruout much of the game. Missed a bunch of free throws. Scoring dry spells have killed them all year. Congrats Eagles on a well played game. Good luck Indians against Eastern Brown Tuesday. Correction, Peebles vs Eastern Brown this Friday. Good luck to Eastern Pike in the future. My Indians are a work in progress. By the end of the year I think they will be OK. They haven't found their leaders yet. Internal spats are killing them along with not having a strong bench. When foul trouble strikes they really struggle as we saw last night. Coach Arey will have to deal with that soon.

Return to “Boys Basketball”