Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #5 - Happy New Year Edition ...

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
bman
SEO

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #5 - Happy New Year Edition ...

Post by bman »

Pfloyd does an outstanding job with the Elite Eight. He provides a free and great service to basketball in the Southeast District. Very knowledgeable follower of the great game of basketball.

BTW, the purple hippo can keep dropping Logan Elm and keep Circleville where they're at right now. Not a great year in my part of the Northwest Territory so far.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #5 - Happy New Year Edition ...

Post by Ironman92 »

pfloyd wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:Hope you are already here pfloyd....it's packed!
... Mrs. pfloyd & I made it in plenty of time I92 ... watched the 2nd half of the freshmen contest, then the JVs and the main event ... it was packed ! ... had a family of 5 or 6 come in right before the varsity game and camped in front of us - it was like being at a McDonalds' playground ! little people crawling everywhere, leaning into us, the parents doing nothing , glad THEY watched the game not bothered by anything LOL I guess if you wear a suit & tie to the game you expect to not have to worry about your kids ... I kept my cool, Mrs Floyd sitting sideways as the kids were leaning backwards - she said I would be going to my next game alone LOL - can't blame her ...

Which side? I gave several scans but came up short on where's floydo

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... aisle seat ... center court ... a couple rows down from the radio platform... visitors side ... good cheap seat location ... 8-)

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

pfloyd wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:Hope you are already here pfloyd....it's packed![/quote
... Mrs. pfloyd & I made it in plenty of time I92 ... watched the 2nd half of the freshmen contest, then the JVs and the main event ... it was packed ! ... had a family of 5 or 6 come in right before the varsity game and camped in front of us - it was like being at a McDonalds' playground ! little people crawling everywhere, leaning into us, the parents doing nothing , glad THEY watched the game not bothered by anything LOL I guess if you wear a suit & tie to the game you expect to not have to worry about your kids ... I kept my cool, Mrs Floyd sitting sideways as the kids were leaning backwards - she said I would be going to my next game alone LOL - can't blame her ...

Ha! I would have so said something. Start traveling with a paddle.

:)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Been to a few where people bring their kids and thing it is a play ground or others should watch their kids.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

pfloyd wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:Hope you are already here pfloyd....it's packed!

That's what happens when you sit in the cheap seats :)

On another note ,why was a guy with a suit and the sitting in the cheap seats?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... It's all good ... when Logan plays JHS home or away I'll find Mr. Suit & family BUT I will bring MY FAMILY - 93bulldog/biggdowgg/trojandave & the rest of the PHS family LOL - to sit in front of him & throw their coats in another row so no one can sit there, lean back so THEY have no where to put their legs, be up & down the whole game LOL ... it's done now - I saw "most of the game" - now I have to buy Mrs. 'floyd roses so she will go to Chesapeake for the Beasts of the Southeast next weekend though LOL ... as biggdowgg said "That's what happens when I (you) sit in the cheap seats" LOL

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

any idea when the Peake, Portsmouth game will be made up, The Trojans are now off until the 20th...

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

LetsGoPSU wrote:any idea when the Peake, Portsmouth game will be made up, The Trojans are now off until the 20th...

Jan. 28

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

We play this Tuesday at fairland

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Looks like fairland is going to go down. Vinton take over the top spot I wonder?

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

93Bulldog wrote:Looks like fairland is going to go down. Vinton take over the top spot I wonder?
No way, Fairland went on the road to take on a dang GOOD Hilliard Bradley team.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

93Bulldog wrote:Looks like fairland is going to go down. Vinton take over the top spot I wonder?
I smell a 1 and a 1a

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Even if an undefeated Alabama lost to the 2nd best team in the country on a fluke play on the road - and everyone knows they are the best team - they would still drop from No. 1. There are consequences when you rank teams, otherwise, what's the point of having a rankings. Lol

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

1 & 1A. Lol

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

93Bulldog wrote:1 & 1A. Lol
It's coming and you know it....unless we tease him a lot

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

93Bulldog wrote:Even if an undefeated Alabama lost to the 2nd best team in the country on a fluke play on the road - and everyone knows they are the best team - they would still drop from No. 1. There are consequences when you rank teams, otherwise, what's the point of having a rankings. Lol
I can't argue with you 93 lol

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Final tonight: Logan beats Circleville 76-48.

Big week for Logan next week:

Tuesday @ Vinton County
Friday vs. Jackson
Saturday @ Watkins

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

We shall boycott the rankings if any ties occur this season! No A, B or C crap by the hippo anymore. The committee must make definitive decisions. Lol

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

93Bulldog wrote:We shall boycott the rankings if any ties occur this season! No A, B or C crap by the hippo anymore. The committee must make definitive decisions. Lol
He'll pull the old "committee of one" stuff and then drop Jackson to #64 because the guy in the suit let his kids wipe their boogers on the Mrs.

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”