Riding the Bench

Logan Elm @ Chillcothe 12-30

Post by TravisHill23 »

Thoughts?

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: Logan Elm @ Chillcothe 12-30

Post by Raider6309 »

LE destroyed MT. I would guess LE wins by 10. LE can get on a roll and really pour it on. Who does Chillicothe have? Haven't heard much about them the last few years

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Jr Branden Maughmer is a stud. They have a bunch of length, but have struggled to score so far.

They also play an absurd schedule, so wins are going to be hard to come by, but they will certainly be battle tested by tournament time.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

danicalifornia wrote:Jr Branden Maughmer is a stud. They have a bunch of length, but have struggled to score so far.

They also play an absurd schedule, so wins are going to be hard to come by, but they will certainly be battle tested by tournament time.

I've seen Chillicothe 2 times so far ... in both games Chilli has struggled with perimeter scoring ... as daniC posted Brandon Maughmer is a stud - he can create offensively ... in the MT overtime loss he had 20 points ... I saw glimpses of Jordan Johnson coming out of his shooting funk - he dropped 4 treys vs Miami Trace which IS a good sign for the Cavs faithful ... Cavs need one more weapon - Barnes? Will Roderick? Hunter Coffland ? one of these players needs to up his offensive game - get into double figure scoring game in game out ... Chillicothe has not gone far into the bench with only 7 deep being the number in the 2 games I've watched ...

Logan Elm will need to play a very good game at both ends of the floor to get a "W" at the Hat imo ... as LE has struggled to find other scoring options other than Ridge Young ... it will be fun to watch ! I'm looking at going to see LE @ Chillicothe on Friday , then a return trip on Tuesday the 3rd for Vinton County @ Chillicothe ... good hoops ! both games !!

Return to “Boys Basketball”