Game Assignors

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: Game Assignors

Post by 93Bulldog »

TVC wrote:
tvc_fan wrote:
spartans_fan wrote:
And yet, Alexander is willing to use an assigner when it is not required in order to keep Jr. High coaches from refereeing the same schools varsity football games.

Go TVC.
I didn't realize home court meant a football field. all the basketball refs, are not from anywhere around Meigs, I have seen them from other places...Only one I know from Meigs is Neil Knight, and I believe he is from Southern are, and he never gives us an edge.
N Knight is your everyday Southeast Ohio ref. He calls what it looks like happened instead of what really happened. Nothing against him, he is par for the course.
One of the best refs in the area lives in Long Bottom! Meigs County

Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

Most of the officials I have seen are good ones . That being said makes the BAD ONES stand out. I love seeing an official work the game as intended . Hate to see an official that is a showman . The game is about the kids . Treat the officials with respect . Official should treat coaches and players with the same . Fans will always disagree with calls and assigning will not take any of that away. The system is only as good as the people in charge so lets just enjoy the game . Good luck to all the teams and officials.

Attack
Freshman Team

Post by Attack »

93Bulldog wrote:
TVC wrote:
tvc_fan wrote:
I didn't realize home court meant a football field. all the basketball refs, are not from anywhere around Meigs, I have seen them from other places...Only one I know from Meigs is Neil Knight, and I believe he is from Southern are, and he never gives us an edge.
N Knight is your everyday Southeast Ohio ref. He calls what it looks like happened instead of what really happened. Nothing against him, he is par for the course.
One of the best refs in the area lives in Long Bottom! Meigs County
I agree "The Mayor" is one of the best in the area.

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

No way we want an assignor in Waterford. We have talent this year so I haven't been too busy but in lean years I am known as the great equalizer

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Farmer Yoder wrote:No way we want an assignor in Waterford. We have talent this year so I haven't been too busy but in lean years I am known as the great equalizer
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....

Return to “Boys Basketball”