2015/2016 Warren Warriors

TOESTUBBER01
Riding the Bench

2015/2016 Warren Warriors

Post by TOESTUBBER01 »

I'm looking for any updates on the Warriors, I know they have had a few scrimmages but haven't heard how they went. I expect them to be playing team ball again this year, it was a successful formula last year. I don't think they have a player that can take over the game for them like they had in years past. How is Kyler Dennis looking - expect him to do well. Bishop Ford should be in the mix. They will miss Michael Hall and Blake Kidder for sure. They have several JV players that should be stepping up. How do they look size-wise. I know Chase it their big man at 6'5" - did he add any weight over the summer? Thanks for any insight anyone can provide. Looking forward to watching them.

Whs95fan
S

Re: 2015/2016 Warren Warriors

Post by Whs95fan »

Wish I could provide some updates for you but I haven't heard of any at this point. I believe Pfloyd said he was going to their scrimmage on Saturday so maybe he can provide us with an update but don't quote me on that.

Go Blue
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Surprised to have not heard anything about Warren so far! But, as always, I'm sure Coach Maddox will have the Warriors ready once the season starts and ready to make a playoff run. He's really developed a great program down there.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Going to be a bit of a rebuild, I look for this young team to get better as the season progresses and be a handful after Christmas.

Return to “Boys Basketball”