South Webster @ Waverly

bbjunky81
SEO

South Webster @ Waverly

Post by bbjunky81 »

Thoughts or predictions?

Should be a good game in Waverly tonight.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Re: South Webster @ Waverly

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

South Webster in a barn burner.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

I would think this would be a good game. Does South Webster have much size? The Tigers are not big and struggle rebounding the ball. They do play hard and are well coached.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

toast wrote:I would think this would be a good game. Does South Webster have much size? The Tigers are not big and struggle rebounding the ball. They do play hard and are well coached.
They have a 6'4" sophomore who is very talented. Another 6'3" sophomore who is very physically strong but raw in terms of basketball.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
toast
All State

Post by toast »

What a gritty performance by Waverly against a very nice South Webster team. Tigers trailed by 10 late in the second period and were down 8 at the half and had several players in foul trouble. They came out the second half and were not going to be denied. Waverly fought extremely hard on the boards and held their own.

I don't think even the most optimistic Tigers fans thought this team could be 5-1 at this juncture. Gaining confidence and getting better each game. This team is well coached and fun to watch!

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

toast wrote:What a gritty performance by Waverly against a very nice South Webster team. Tigers trailed by 10 late in the second period and were down 8 at the half and had several players in foul trouble. They came out the second half and were not going to be denied. Waverly fought extremely hard on the boards and held their own.

I don't think even the most optimistic Tigers fans thought this team could be 5-1 at this juncture. Gaining confidence and getting better each game. This team is well coached and fun to watch!
Uh score?

Sports-nut
JV Team

Post by Sports-nut »

Waverly 56
South Webster 47

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

Ouch, SW wants a do over in the 4th. Crazy to hear Waverly went on a 12-0 run to win.

Return to “Boys Basketball”