East over Minford

Blue33
Freshman Team

East over Minford

Post by Blue33 »

Didn't see it posted, don't remember the score but East by 14 over Minford in the final game at the Buckeye Elite showcase.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: East over Minford

Post by Ironman92 »

Nice win

minfordsports1023
Waterboy

Post by minfordsports1023 »

What's going on in Minford this year? Both loses came to really good teams but the final scores have been surprising.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

minfordsports1023 wrote:What's going on in Minford this year? Both loses came to really good teams but the final scores have been surprising.

Minford doesn't seem too enthused on the floor from what I've seen.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
minfordsports1023
Waterboy

Post by minfordsports1023 »

bbjunky81 wrote:
minfordsports1023 wrote:What's going on in Minford this year? Both loses came to really good teams but the final scores have been surprising.

Minford doesn't seem too enthused on the floor from what I've seen.
That's what I've been hearing. The first three games I've heard one or two players have shown up and go out and compete night in and night out

BobcatFuture1
Freshman Team

Post by BobcatFuture1 »

How many did Brown have?

FalconFever02
Freshman Team

Post by FalconFever02 »

"Despite the massively athletic ball players on the East side, Minford was at no disadvantage" -PDT

http://portsmouth-dailytimes.com/sports ... urney-game

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

I said going into the season that losing Jared Alley, Brandon Rowe, and Tre Kelley from last season would really put Minford coach Josh Shoemaker in a tough spot. Losing your top 3 scorers is very tough to replace.

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

Coach Shoe and the Falcons will be fine, playing East after an emotional loss to Western on their home floor for the first time in I don't know how long was going to be a difficult task. The loss in my opinion was galvanizing for the Tartans. Add it all up and Minford was almost destined to be in a tough spot on Saturday evening. Expect the Falcons to be a tough out later in the season as they learn together and also we can't forget it's going to be a game changer when Shepherd returns to the lineup.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

NewEra wrote:Coach Shoe and the Falcons will be fine, playing East after an emotional loss to Western on their home floor for the first time in I don't know how long was going to be a difficult task. The loss in my opinion was galvanizing for the Tartans. Add it all up and Minford was almost destined to be in a tough spot on Saturday evening. Expect the Falcons to be a tough out later in the season as they learn together and also we can't forget it's going to be a game changer when Shepherd returns to the lineup.
Box score says he played.

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

Oops, well I sound smart.

Gluefactory
Waterboy

Post by Gluefactory »

Remember this post: Minford will have a losing season !!!

minford17
Varsity

Post by minford17 »

Gluefactory wrote:Remember this post: Minford will have a losing season !!!
I remembered this post. Here is some crow for you. Minford is now 12-7, and is guaranteed a winning record.

Return to “Boys Basketball”