12/6 West Union @ Wheelersburg

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

12/6 West Union @ Wheelersburg

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Opening game. Let's get some thoughts

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
bbn77
All Conference

Re: 12/6 West Union @ Wheelersburg

Post by bbn77 »

West Union is pretty bad this year but they've had plenty of time to prepare. Burg will be rusty early but pull alway late

ROLL PEAKE
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The SHAC seems to always good ball.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Not much talk but I didn't figure there would be

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Mad-Dogg wrote:Not much talk but I didn't figure there would be
Let's call it what it is, cupcake scheduling by Ater. This is an easy win for Wheelersburg and does nothing to prepare them for the tournament.

Burg by 30+, football legs or not.'

Watching SE Ohio basketball
fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

bbjunky81 wrote:
Let's call it what it is, cupcake scheduling by Ater. This is an easy win for Wheelersburg and does nothing to prepare them for the tournament.

It's week 1. Winning by 30 or getting beat by 30 not sure either one prepares you for tourney more than the other.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

fbnut wrote:
bbjunky81 wrote:

It's week 1. Winning by 30 or getting beat by 30 not sure either one prepares you for tourney more than the other.

Reaming an opponent by 30 never does anything positive for a team, ever. Especially when they're 30 points better coming into the game.

It's no secret that West Union is very down and was going to be for a few years. It makes sense for West Union to schedule down, but I don't understand why in the world Wheelersburg would want to.
Last edited by bbjunky81 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

bbjunky81 wrote:Let's call it what it is, cupcake scheduling by Ater. This is an easy win for Wheelersburg and does nothing to prepare them for the tournament.

Honestly, you may call it cupcake scheduling, but when you know you have limited practices and no scrimmages before game 1, what else can you do? Most teams have had a few weeks of practice and a couple scrimmages under their belt by now, but he has had less than a week (a holiday week at that) and a preview.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

bbjunky81 wrote:

I agree about the game but i do recall back when burg had cam, spradlin, jenks just to name a few and was rolling everyone they played by 30 or 40 points. Not sayin that will happen this yr I'm just stating facts

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Mad-Dogg
SEOP

mad-dogg

Post by Mad-Dogg »

99-60 burg final. Burg hit a 3/4 three at the buzzer

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best

Return to “Boys Basketball”