Chillicothe Cavaliers 2016/17

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Chillicothe Cavaliers 2016/17

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Thoughts?
I think PFloyd has us ranked a little low (I thought we were ranked a little high last year.) This team is going to be very good. The schedule is really good and the strength of the non conference will have us ready for tourney play. Maughmer is going to be very good and I expect him to have a breakout year. Maughmer, Barnes, Roderick, Johnson, Danzy to name a few. I'm predicting a 4 loss regular season. Really enjoyed what Huffer did with this group last year, and I expect more of the same.

Go Cavs!

Ohio1234
JV Team

Re: Chillicothe Cavaliers 2016/17

Post by Ohio1234 »

It's time to start getting excited about Chillicothe basketball again the group they have back and one of the best freshman classes Chilli has had in a long time. I look for Maughmer to be the guy, and Jordan Johnson to have a breakout year. Decent overall team length but no real height, I think we got spoiled in the size department with Chambers, London and Ragland.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Re: Chillicothe Cavaliers 2016/17

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Ohio1234 wrote:It's time to start getting excited about Chillicothe basketball again the group they have back and one of the best freshman classes Chilli has had in a long time. I look for Maughmer to be the guy, and Jordan Johnson to have a breakout year. Decent overall team length but no real height, I think we got spoiled in the size department with Chambers, London and Ragland.
Have you seen our schedule? Vinton County, Logan Elm, Upper Arlington, Pick Central, Marion Franklin, Westerville South, Unioto...and then Wilmington and Trace in league play. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . HELLO!!!! We WILL be ready for tournament play!

GO CAVS

Return to “Boys Basketball”