Logan 48 Chillicothe 63

bvmv4life
All Conference

Logan 48 Chillicothe 63

Post by bvmv4life »

Finally the Cavaliers are back home after a grueling road trip! They won 3 out of 4 against Portsmouth,Warren, and Jackson,but lost to Pickerington Central. After the blowout win against Jackson I would say the Cavs are playing some of the best basketball in the SE! Logan comes in with their stud Patrick Angle,but he won't be enough for the Cavs,Cavs roll in this one(sorry pfloyd)! Go Cavs!
Last edited by bvmv4life on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

moonshine
SEO

Re: Logan @ Chillicothe 1/19/2010

Post by moonshine »

Chillicothe by 15

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... Patrick Angle makes a BIG difference offensively for the Purple, he uses his strength well on the boards ... no reason for the Purple to NOT be able to pull off an upset at the Hat Tuesday night - Mays, Jordan Rutter, Deitz, Jarrod Rutter, Colgrove along with Angle make up a very good group of athletes for the Chiefs - are they good enough to beat the Cavs? Logan is in "must win" games in the league each time out at this point ... I'm looking at the astrology charts to see if the stars will be in alignment come Tuesday night ... the Ouija Board is giving me a "definite maybe" LOL ... Pfloyd will be in attendance Tuesday night as well as back to the Hat on Friday to take in the Cavs vs Ironton - THAT should be a dandy Friday night ...

know all
Freshman Team

Post by know all »

i hope im wrong but logan will not win another game as long as same coaching staff remains -terrible game planning,no adjustments at half-time.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

know all wrote:i hope im wrong but logan will not win another game as long as same coaching staff remains -terrible game planning,no adjustments at half-time.

I agree, and I understand we have some good athletes. But it would take a miracle to win tonight, But look at the miriacle that might take place in Mass. today.

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Pfloyd sorry dude you put Chillicothe #4 for a reason. Pat Angle is a true beast but winning Tuesday will not happen! The Cavs are on a high right now and playing their best ball! Another thing the Cavs don't lose at home too often. Last loss at home was last year againt Zanesville. Cavs by 15+!

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Spell check against....

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Also good luck rebounding against the Cavs they have owned the boards the last two weeks,plus the big kid will be down low with a wing span of New York...again good luck! Go Cavs!

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Cavs win 63-48! Cavs are playing on all cylinders right now! The win sets up battle for 1st place on Friday! Go Cavs!

bankshot
Freshman Team

Post by bankshot »

Not a suprising score as Chilli is one of the top teams in the league this year and logan has been struggling

Blu_n_Whyt
Freshman Team

Post by Blu_n_Whyt »

bvmv4life
All Conference

Re: Logan 48 Chillicothe 63

Post by bvmv4life »

Just getting off of work sorry if it took too long to edit the subject line! Man last night I thought at the beginning that Logan was going to give the Cavs some trouble. As soon as I looked up the Cavs were running and ended up getting the win. Jalen Ragland got it going with Mike Turner,the tandem both scored 22 pts. to lead the Cavs. Defense was the main factor because they held Mr. Angle in check the whole game. Cavs are playing as well as anybody right now and its gonna be hard to beat these guys on their home court! Chillicothe is ready to get revenge on Friday! Go Cavs!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

[quote="moonschein"]Chillicothe by 15[/quote]

And all Logan posters think I am full of ?
Our program has major problems and as supporters of the school district we must call on the school board for changes in our basketball program!

know all
Freshman Team

Post by know all »

moonschein wrote:[quote="moonschein"]Chillicothe by 15[/quote]

And all Logan posters think I am full of ?
Our program has major problems and as supporters of the school district we must call on the school board for changes in our basketball program!
[/quote]

i agree same old lame coaching,same old logan what a joke as big as logan is are the kids we have to choose from and this is it,if they dont care anymore about the program than that then do away with the program no direction at all --lame come on janey please do something.

forthekids
Waterboy

Post by forthekids »

Have you ever coached in Logan? I don't think you have or you would not make such statements as you have. There are not as many kids to pick from as you think. The ones that do play work very hard at it. The passion for basketball in Logan is just not there like it is in other sports.

know all
Freshman Team

Post by know all »

forthekids wrote:Have you ever coached in Logan? I don't think you have or you would not make such statements as you have. There are not as many kids to pick from as you think. The ones that do play work very hard at it. The passion for basketball in Logan is just not there like it is in other sports.

yes i have coached all 3sports -know what you are talking about before you open your pie-hole like i said terrible coaching everybody knows it except you.i bet the miller falcans would like to have the kids we have ,or the kids we can choose from,who said they dont play hard i didnt i know these kids better than just about anybody on this site so get your facts right.you said it your self-no passion for basketball----starts with coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

forthekids wrote:Have you ever coached in Logan? I don't think you have or you would not make such statements as you have. There are not as many kids to pick from as you think. The ones that do play work very hard at it. The passion for basketball in Logan is just not there like it is in other sports.

Yes the one's that are picked to play do work very hard. But when the school system amd the community accepts being average that's when culture and direction of the program must change. You look at Ironton there whole athletic progam is superior to Logan! Changes must happen this year!

forthekids
Waterboy

Post by forthekids »

know all wrote:

yes i have coached all 3sports -know what you are talking about before you open your pie-hole like i said terrible coaching everybody knows it except you.i bet the miller falcans would like to have the kids we have ,or the kids we can choose from,who said they dont play hard i didnt i know these kids better than just about anybody on this site so get your facts right.you said it your self-no passion for basketball----starts with coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When were you let go because you could not cut it there? When were you ran out of town? If you were a Coach in the district you would not be on a message board running down The entire Boys Basketball program. Get a set and go see Keith and tell him to his face. And when it comes to knowing these kids I have spent many of summers working with this group since they were in JR High school and have coached them in summer leagues, I am sure you have so much more Basketball knowledge than we do so why not share some of your ideals with the entire staff? I think we no the reason why you hide behind the old PC. Try this out and maybe you can get and keep a coaching job someday "it's all about the kids" not for you or for me. If you really know Coach Myers it's not that hard to figure out that he has put in so much time with all levels of basketball to know that he is in it for all the good reasons. He hates the fact that the record is what it is, but un like you he will not quit on these kids as you would like him to, so go see him as soon as you can and try being supportive and encourging instead of trying to tear him down on a message board. I know I will continue to pull for the team and the LYBA, what a great program that has turned into, sure is great to see all the younger kids playing.

forthekids
Waterboy

Post by forthekids »

moonschein wrote:

Yes the one's that are picked to play do work very hard. But when the school system amd the community accepts being average that's when culture and direction of the program must change. You look at Ironton there whole athletic program is superior to Logan! Changes must happen this year!

Moonschein, whats wrong did you not make the cut? Or did you ride the pine, did you quit? That's what quiters do is quit when things don't go the way they think it should? If your born in Logan does that give you the right to wear a uniform.....NO and that's half the problem you guys have you think it is your right. Again could you please explain what HAVIC Ball is. So tell me if the kids are being picked which ones would you have sitting and who would you be playing?

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

forthekids wrote:
moonschein wrote:

Yes the one's that are picked to play do work very hard. But when the school system amd the community accepts being average that's when culture and direction of the program must change. You look at Ironton there whole athletic program is superior to Logan! Changes must happen this year!

Moonschein, whats wrong did you not make the cut? Or did you ride the pine, did you quit? That's what quiters do is quit when things don't go the way they think it should? If your born in Logan does that give you the right to wear a uniform.....NO and that's half the problem you guys have you think it is your right. Again could you please explain what HAVIC Ball is. So tell me if the kids are being picked which ones would you have sitting and who would you be playing?

Now you have taken your shot at me, now please tell me why our program continues to be around the 500 mark when so much effort is put into the program? Dont tell me we are a football school that is a bunch of BS. With the students atheles we have there is no reason why we should not win at least 13-16 games every years and compete for the championship!

Return to “Boys Basketball”