Wheelersbburg big man ?

fbnut
SEOP

Re: Wheelersbburg big man ?

Post by fbnut »

Poo Bear wrote:What is going on at burg ? Just seems like a lot of disention . Bad coaching and kids leaving .
Let's don't get carried away, one kid has left and everyone knows why he left and that's ok. No one else has left and I would be very surprised if they did.
Would be kind of funny though if one kid left so he could start at qb only to have one of the kids you couldn't beat out follow you to that school.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

I thought I read about a big man leaving burg . So who all is going to Ironton. Why would anyone leave wheelersburg right now .

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Poo Bear wrote:I thought I read about a big man leaving burg . So who all is going to Ironton. Why would anyone leave wheelersburg right now .
That kid already left went to valley, didn't work out there, went to Ironton and didn't work out there, so I think you know where that's going. He is a senior. Why kids leave is up to them and their parents. I mentioned above " burg is not for everyone"

Noitall
JV Team

Post by Noitall »

The big kid is not who we are talking about that was last years news ,this kid is still on the basketball team or at least he was last I hear but has already contacted Ironton and plans on leaving after bball,season

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Noitall wrote:The big kid is not who we are talking about that was last years news ,this kid is still on the basketball team or at least he was last I hear but has already contacted Ironton and plans on leaving after bball,season

So one freshmen has already left and another plans to leave for Ironton after the season ?

DMUP
Riding the Bench

Post by DMUP »

Poo Bear wrote:
Noitall wrote:The big kid is not who we are talking about that was last years news ,this kid is still on the basketball team or at least he was last I hear but has already contacted Ironton and plans on leaving after bball,season

So one freshmen has already left and another plans to leave for Ironton after the season ?
Lol. Who's on 1st ?

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

DMUP wrote:
Poo Bear wrote:

Lol. Who's on 1st ?
:lol:

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

Little Johnny couldn't play QB at ptown , so little Johnny went to DA BURG. "Where he would never start as QB with Mack there" now little Johnny wants to go to TIGER town ?

3 schools in 4 years says it all.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

I believe sometimes instead of all these parents telling there kids their the best in a certain sport and making like there the next Lebrun James or Tom Brady . Say listen son or daughter get your education first and then play as a team or unit of one. Nowadays it's all me me me, what's this teaching kids for the real world. If I don't get to play or be the main man I'm leaving and look for greener pastures. Life is hard now days and these youth are being catered to like they're super stars. I really don't buy into these attitudes. My opinion.

hoot
Varsity

Post by hoot »

dontreply wrote:Little Johnny couldn't play QB at ptown , so little Johnny went to DA BURG. "Where he would never start as QB with Mack there" now little Johnny wants to go to TIGER town ?

Different kid

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

hoot wrote:
dontreply wrote:Little Johnny couldn't play QB at ptown , so little Johnny went to DA BURG. "Where he would never start as QB with Mack there" now little Johnny wants to go to TIGER town ?

Different kid

Nope ,this one is leaving too.

It will come out soon

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Question I just read above posts. Was he the back up at pTown and why did he come to burg. And now why is the player going to Ironton. Seems confusing from what I'm reading. Something doesn't jive in all this.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

No idea whose coming or going but I'm not sure why anyone that's wants to play qb would ever go to ironton. The kid your talking about has a real good chance to be burgs starting qb in 17 in an offense that is perfect for his skill set. Stay at burg in an offense built for qb or go to ironton and throw the ball to the TE 2-3 times a game and hand the ball off the rest of the game? Seems like a no brainer

Return to “Boys Basketball”