Wellston @ Vinton County 2/20

Space Cowboy
SEO

Wellston @ Vinton County 2/20

Post by Space Cowboy »

VC may have the TVC in the bag, but I dont see them letting up now.
VC by 25+

Run Bubba Run
Freshman Team

Re: Wellston @ Vinton County 2/20

Post by Run Bubba Run »

Hopefully by more than that cowboy. We just can't beat Wellston by enough points to satisfy me. Go Vikes!!!

Skiisme
All Conference

Post by Skiisme »

Any news as far as the return of Jake Prater ??

My son had mono this past summer and couldn't do any physical activity for 6 weeks due to his spleen being enlarged.

Solomon
Freshman Team

Post by Solomon »

I saw that he was in the box score from Tuesday.

JJ Hale
JV Team

Post by JJ Hale »

Good Luck to both teams!

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

Run Bubba Run wrote:Hopefully by more than that cowboy. We just can't beat Wellston by enough points to satisfy me. Go Vikes!!!

I cant hold too much of a sports rivalry against some kids that want to play a game.
Sometimes that could stand in the way of a team playing up to their own quality.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

Any body going to the game? Im going to try to make both of them.

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

FINAL
Vinton County 71
Wellston 36
Congratulations Vikes!

dr awkward
Waterboy

Post by dr awkward »

bubba,

You know what's funny is you were probably one of the fans that accused Piketon for running up the score on your the Vikings last week! ;-) Anyways congrats to the Vikings on your undefeated TVC run and good luck in the tournament.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

There are Vinton County young men and young women in Iraq and Afghanistan at this moment, as we find it necessary to reopen old wounds. God Bless everyone who serves, no matter your alma mater.

vikefan
Freshman Team

Post by vikefan »

Sorry Boiler.........misunderstood your post so this one is edited.
Last edited by vikefan on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

vikefan.....Not that this is out of the ordinary for you, but your post makes no sense.

Hawkeyepierce hits the nail on the head about those who serve.

vikefan
Freshman Team

Post by vikefan »

Keyser....you are dangerously close to the definition of a stalker....either man up and discuss our differences face to face or leave me alone.....you could have discussed my posts last night at the game as you walked on by as though you didn't see me...but typically chose not to. I do not post in response to you and would appreciate the same courtesy. My post was in reference to a post by a Wellston poster that has now been deleted.....so I am not surprised that you do not understand but I do not have the time nor the inclination to explain it to you in terms you would understand. Let's leave it at that and go our separate ways.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

I have seen it all now , my post was just to remind Bubba that these are kids no matter who they play for ,and was deleted. I have seen alot worse stay on here alot longer. :oops:

vikefan
Freshman Team

Post by vikefan »

Sorry Boiler......in the heat of the moment your post struck a nerve. I realize what you meant and apologize. I do think that Wellston has a great team that will certainly make news as they mature and in the years ahead of them.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Thanks Vikefan ,,I am a Big Rocket fan ,but I also root on area teams such as your Vikings. When I was younger I had the same feelings at time as Bubba ,but now relize these are all young men,and girls that represnt our communities in sports at the high school level . I just hate to see anyone get embarrassed on the court or the field ,then have a adult say it still wasnt good enough for me.

vikefan
Freshman Team

Post by vikefan »

I was very impressed by the Wellston team and think that they have great things ahead of them. Given a little time to mature and develop, Wellston will be a force to contend with in the TVC. Good luck in the tournament and hopefully, your Rockets will either advance or at least, gain valuable experience for the years to come.

FLASH-G
Riding the Bench

Post by FLASH-G »

boilermaker wrote:Thanks Vikefan ,,I am a Big Rocket fan ,but I also root on area teams such as your Vikings. When I was younger I had the same feelings at time as Bubba ,but now relize these are all young men,and girls that represnt our communities in sports at the high school level . I just hate to see anyone get embarrassed on the court or the field ,then have a adult say it still wasnt good enough for me.

Boilermaker you and I have been friends a very long time and I know you would never put another kid down for any reason but I find it hard to believe that you would not be glad to see Jackson embarrassed on the court or on the field.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Flash ,you know me well .....But I have to say anymore Whatever happens to Jackson after we play them is no concern of mine.
You are right though I used to hope they get pounded in every sport ,I relize though that is wrong.

Hey its almost time for the masters :aaaaa87 You know what that means.Time for me to take you back to school :lol:

Return to “Boys Basketball”