Youngsters(Freshmen) to watch out for at the Convo Districts

buckeyeindian
Waterboy

Youngsters(Freshmen) to watch out for at the Convo Districts

Post by buckeyeindian »

Western has a couple of Freshmen, the Brewster kid can knock it down from anywhere, watch out if he gets hot. The Dunn kid coming off the bench is very athletic, and has a very high basketball IQ, and can jump out of the gym. Eastern Pike's Leist is extemely fast with or without the ball, and can handle the rock very well, he can score driving, or pulling up. What other freshmen should we look out for?

UKNate
Freshman Team

Re: Youngsters(Freshmen) to watch out for at the Convo Districts

Post by UKNate »

The Brewster kid at Western is pretty good although at times has difficulty getting as shot off quick with limited space, which I'm sure will develop with time. If you saw him at the beginning of the year compared to now, if that is a sign of how he will develop the next 3 years, look out for Western!

buckeyeindian
Waterboy

Re: Youngsters(Freshmen) to watch out for at the Convo Districts

Post by buckeyeindian »

I agree, Lane Brewster is also a little short, tough for him against lengthy players, but if he gets space he is dangerous. Western has alot of young talent returning for next year, Tanner Purdue, Lane and Brice Brewster, Ethan Dunn, Alex Humphrey, but will have to develop a bench. Three of these guys are freshmen now. Good times coming for Western, and I love Coach Kyle Miller, great coach.

Return to “Boys Basketball”