South Gallia (18-5) vs Western (12-12) district semi-final

Rebels on 3
All State

Re: South Gallia (18-5) vs Western (12-12) district semi-final

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Western24 wrote:Saying Ehman was wide open the whole 4th is an absolute joke.
You're correct. My apologies. He wasn't wide open "the whole 4th." However there were several missed opportunities to pass Ehman the ball. But it doesn't matter now. Game over. Not trying to point fingers or downplay that Western played better than SG because they did. Congratulations and good luck in the rest of the tourney.

Rebels on 3.....1-2-3 REBELS!!!!
Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

celticpride wrote:Anytime a #6 seed beats a #2 seed, it is considered an upset by most. Maybe not in some people's minds, but to everyone else. I think the 4 Div IV games at the Convo showed their was a lot of parity and more so then some thought. #5 Clay takes #1 Trimble to the wire. #4 Belpre does the same with #1 Sciotoville. Then #6 Western beats #2 South Gallia. All of these games could have gone either way. Only game that wasn't competitive at the end was the #3 Waterford vs. #2 Eastern matchup. Could have been 4 TVC teams playing in the finals, but could have also been 3 SOC teams and 1 TVC team in the finals. I don't think anyone could say one conference was any better than the other, although I do think the best two teams are Waterford and Trimble from the TVC.
Great thoughts and insights celticpride, I thought all SOC and TVC teams played great and all had a chance to win their respective games. All fans of these teams should be proud of how their team played regardless of outcome.

JV Team

Post by 1906 »

and I will say again the tvc player of the year should go to the person who played well against the good competition not just the bad!!

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Western won the game because they out played SG last night. Western showed up and played the game they needed to play. Even though SG had been to the Convo 4 times in the last 6 years Western looked like they were the team that had been there the most in the short time. South Gallia had a good season but last night Western played a better game and earned the win!

H2O4RD
Freshman Team

Post by H2O4RD »

is that a joke?

Bazinga!
Riding the Bench

Post by Bazinga! »

meatswinger wrote:Western won the game because the coach used the stomp and the stare and it completely discombobulated the referees. After that we couldn't get a call. Our boys was upset they couldn't make a layup. It was a good season for us I just wish the refs didn't always ry to rain on our parade. My opinion is we were good enough to go to columbus this year.
Yeah seriously. This was just sarcasm right? You were making a joke? Please please please say it was a joke. Cuz it's really funny so I hope it was a joke.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

MTSWNGRVSG wrote:Western won the game because they out played SG last night. Western showed up and played the game they needed to play. Even though SG had been to the Convo 4 times in the last 6 years Western looked like they were the team that had been there the most in the short time. South Gallia had a good season but last night Western played a better game and earned the win!

You do realize that no one is arguing that Western played better than SG right? Yes Western earned the win. I'm pretty sure everyone saw that.

Rebels on 3.....1-2-3 REBELS!!!!
H2O4RD
Freshman Team

Post by H2O4RD »

Bazinga! wrote:
meatswinger wrote:Western won the game because the coach used the stomp and the stare and it completely discombobulated the referees. After that we couldn't get a call. Our boys was upset they couldn't make a layup. It was a good season for us I just wish the refs didn't always ry to rain on our parade. My opinion is we were good enough to go to columbus this year.
Yeah seriously. This was just sarcasm right? You were making a joke? Please please please say it was a joke. Cuz it's really funny so I hope it was a joke.

AHAHAHAHA! That was even funnier!

LAIndian
Waterboy

Post by LAIndian »

Sour grapes!

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

Great season SOuth Gallia But when T-Time comes your star players has got to have ice running threw there veins. To move on.

Return to “Boys Basketball”