ND vs Western and Symms Valley vs Waterford?

Rodeo1
Varsity

Re: ND vs Western and Symms Valley vs Waterford?

Post by Rodeo1 »

bbjunky81 wrote:Anyone who has seen Western knows this isn't really an "upset." They have improved immensely the second half of the season and matchup well with Notre Dame.

They'll smoke South Gallia and it wouldn't shock me a bit if they beat East in the district final.
Western has a great young coaching staff with Mr. Miller. And Tyler Jimison who was a lights out shooter for North Adams a few years back. Both teach shooting form very well. They have worked wonders this year with the Indians. I don't know the other coaches ,but they are building a good program.

LAIndian
Waterboy

Post by LAIndian »

93Bulldog wrote:May be the first big upset of the tournament!
Western lost to ND both games this year by a combined 7 points. Not so much of an upset......

LAIndian
Waterboy

Post by LAIndian »

Coach Miller with some great adjustments at halftime. Tanner Perdue played a heck of game. Only a Sophomore! Hes gonna be something in the next couple years.
Congrats Indians!

HoopsGenius
Waterboy

Post by HoopsGenius »

LAIndian wrote:Coach Miller with some great adjustments at halftime. Tanner Perdue played a heck of game. Only a Sophomore! Hes gonna be something in the next couple years.
Congrats Indians!
Agree. Perdue looked good and at only a sophomore!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I seen more charging fouls in one period then I've seen all year ,lol ...all good calls though.

This was a great game from start , ND struggled to score in the third was the difference

Return to “Boys Basketball”