Trimble (19-3) vs Clay (17-5) - DIV district semi-final

Eaglepapaw
S

Re: Trimble (19-3) vs Clay (17-5) - DIV district semi-final

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Way to go Cats, ,Possible all TVC Hocking district finals,Cats,Waterford,Belpre and S.Gallia. Go TVC

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

93Bulldog wrote:Refs were not bad at all, prolly three of the better in seo. They just let everything go, everything! Made for an entertaining night.
The Refs didn't decide the outcome...that's all one can ask...it's a thankless job...Gotta make layups and free throws in tight games or else...

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

FIDO wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:by the way , I was just giving my buddy a hard time.....this was a great game,and a great game to listen to..felt like I was there.

heard them say one of the refs has a state game,im guessing the younger Minnix? , I know he has one,and he is a very good ref

and I was only feeding you assists....I felt like I was there too....one of the better called games I've heard...
I can always count on my cuz to have my back :lol:

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

What a game. Clay was in control for most of the game but the Cats never quit. Clay is solid and with all those juniors should be a force in DIV next year

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Last edited by 93Bulldog on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

biggdowgg wrote:
93Bulldog wrote:Refs were not bad at all, prolly three of the better in seo. They just let everything go, everything! Made for an entertaining night.

you guys do a great job, but you know im not going to just sit here and NOT give you a little bashing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .....wished id came up to see this one,,i knew king had to get hot in the second half and that he did
Yep, u should have. :)

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

biggdowgg wrote:
FIDO wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:by the way , I was just giving my buddy a hard time.....this was a great game,and a great game to listen to..felt like I was there.

heard them say one of the refs has a state game,im guessing the younger Minnix? , I know he has one,and he is a very good ref

and I was only feeding you assists....I felt like I was there too....one of the better called games I've heard...
I can always count on my cuz to have my back :lol:
ALWAYs and always in fun...no harm no foul... :oops:

Falconfan14
Riding the Bench

Post by Falconfan14 »

According to 107.5 Clay scoring:
Gilliland 21 with 18 rebounds. Gatti's player of the game
King 14
Hinze 13
Williams 10
Riffe 7.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Trimble vs Waterford III - Saturday afternoon for the district title.
Last edited by 93Bulldog on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

mhs95_06
S

Post by mhs95_06 »

The refs did not let everything go. Very well called game. Trimble almost wasn't able to over come giving up the first 2-3 baskets of each quarter. Only gave up the first one in OT before the tied it again at 61. They had 4 fouls to give with less than 40 sec left in regulation, and let Clay make an old-fashioned 3 point play to tie.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

The bantering about the announcers, and their opinion of calls made and/or not made, was done in fun...The announcers weren't nearly as bad as we were teasing, as it related to the officiating...They made several kudo remarks when the calls were in their favor...
Last edited by FIDO on Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Troy
Freshman Team

Post by Troy »

Nice of you to admit this and I enjoy fun on this site as well. But there were 14 posts that I counted during the game that were negative a bit on the refs. Easy to see how someone could miss the intended tone.

tomcat fan was not playing though

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I just wanted to point out the radio station was doing a great job ,they mentioned more then one time how this was a very good crew , in no way did they bash the refs just your usual they are letting them play and not calling some fouls... I really enjoyed their broadcast they do a great job......

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

biggdowgg wrote:I just wanted to point out the radio station was doing a great job ,they mentioned more then one time how this was a very good crew , in no way did they bash the refs just your usual they are letting them play and not calling some fouls... I really enjoyed their broadcast they do a great job......
I agree....I was pulling for Clay but this was one of the better announced games I've had the pleasure of listening via web, radio, etc...The announcers weren't dogging the refs as you and I played it up....It seems like you and I are always in the thick of things, as kids and adults... :oops: :oops:

rosemount guy
Freshman Team

Post by rosemount guy »

Proud of the game our panthers played tonight. The kids played very hard, knew we could win. Just could not finish after getting the 10 point lead in the 4th. Lack of depth has been factor for the team. In any event , felt like it was a game we let slip away. Tough loss. Look forward now to next year with the the top 8 returning.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

FIDO wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:I just wanted to point out the radio station was doing a great job ,they mentioned more then one time how this was a very good crew , in no way did they bash the refs just your usual they are letting them play and not calling some fouls... I really enjoyed their broadcast they do a great job......
I agree....I was pulling for Clay but this was one of the better announced games I've had the pleasure of listening via web, radio, etc...The announcers weren't dogging the refs as you and I played it up....It seems like you and I are always in the thick of things, as kids and adults... :oops: :oops:

Some things never change ,lol

Return to “Boys Basketball”