#2 Caldwell vs #4 Rosecrans 2/27

J_Manziel2
Freshman Team

#2 Caldwell vs #4 Rosecrans 2/27

Post by J_Manziel2 »

What are everyone's thoughts on this game? Early prediction for me is Caldwell 49-44. I think Caldwell matches up very well in this one on the defensive end.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: #2 Caldwell vs #4 Rosecrans 2/27

Post by EasternDspy »

Rosecrans not deep but does have 2 or 3 good players. If Francis and Clark bring the D it could go Caldwells way.

J_Manziel2
Freshman Team

Post by J_Manziel2 »

EasternDspy wrote:Rosecrans not deep but does have 2 or 3 good players. If Francis and Clark bring the D it could go Caldwells way.
My thoughts exactly. As long as the refs don't call cheap stuff then Clark will shut Gelkin down. Think fisher with struggle with Francis on him as well. Could come down to the other role players and I think Caldwrll holds a steady advantage at the other 3 spots.

J_Manziel2
Freshman Team

Post by J_Manziel2 »

Rosecrans will either play a junk d (box on Clark or triangle on Clark and Francis) or play a 2-3 zone. No way they try and match up with the Skins.

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

Rosecrans can shoot the three ball. Those two guards have been playing varsity ball since they were freshman. The third guard is pretty good too. The other few they play aren't going to score but they aren't bad players. Rosecrans finished pretty high in a really good league. This will be a tough game for Caldwell.

J_Manziel2
Freshman Team

Post by J_Manziel2 »

If the Coynes or Davis are referees, I'm going Rosecrans. Anybody else refs, I will take Caldwell.

uncle-coozie
Waterboy

Post by uncle-coozie »

It's all been said..Francis n Clark stay out of foul trouble n refs let them play..I'm going w skins..I doubt Caldwell would even show up if Davis refs..I wouldnt..lol..
#pvc

Return to “Boys Basketball”