D-IV Northwest Sectional Finals

brown22
Varsity

Re: D-IV Northwest Sectional Finals

Post by brown22 »

what are u trying to teach me and asb bbjunky81 that S.W is better than most soc1 schools, I'm not buying it. if I hadn't watched the white oak game u could pass this off on me just by hearing people talk but the Blevins boy saved ur season against white oak and I'm not sure they can handle our pressure and how physical the eagles are.

GO EAGLES
Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

brown22 wrote:what are u trying to teach me and asb bbjunky81 that S.W is better than most soc1 schools, I'm not buying it. if I hadn't watched the white oak game u could pass this off on me just by hearing people talk but the Blevins boy saved ur season against white oak and I'm not sure they can handle our pressure and how physical the eagles are.
Not saying they are better. Saying they are just as good as the top of SOC 1. So beating the 3rd best team in that conference would not be an upset.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

brown22 wrote:what are u trying to teach me and asb bbjunky81 that S.W is better than most soc1 schools, I'm not buying it. if I hadn't watched the white oak game u could pass this off on me just by hearing people talk but the Blevins boy saved ur season against white oak and I'm not sure they can handle our pressure and how physical the eagles are.

You act as if SW vs WO was a nail-biting game.

SW led 16-4 after the first
SW led 35-13 at half
SW led 47-24 after 3 quarters
SW won by 19

Whiteoak beat Manchester by 23 and then Fairfield beat Manchester barely in the sectionals....so we can assume East will beat Fairfield by eleventy hundred?

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheSportsGuy
Freshman Team

Post by TheSportsGuy »

Ironman92 you forgot to carry the 1. :lol:

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

TheSportsGuy wrote:Ironman92 you forgot to carry the 1. :lol:
So then threvety eight assuming East wins the tip and can have pop on their side of the bleachers.

Beaver92
Waterboy

Post by Beaver92 »

You gotta love eastern pike homers!

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

Beaver92 wrote:You gotta love eastern pike homers!
I'm just saying they should win this game could they get beat well yeah if they don't play ball anyone can beat them.

GO EAGLES
brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

Ironman92 wrote:
So then threvety eight assuming East wins the tip and can have pop on their side of the bleachers.
not sure bout that game ironman92 don't have a clue how good Fairfield is. I know we all pretty much picked east to win the game. and you are right the s.w game against white oak was no nail bitter. I just thought white oak missed a lot of easy shots that maybe could of made it closer.

GO EAGLES
bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Ironman92 wrote:

You act as if SW vs WO was a nail-biting game.

SW led 16-4 after the first
SW led 35-13 at half
SW led 47-24 after 3 quarters
SW won by 19

Whiteoak beat Manchester by 23 and then Fairfield beat Manchester barely in the sectionals....so we can assume East will beat Fairfield by eleventy hundred?
This is hilarious! One of my favorite posts of the year..
brown22 wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:
not sure bout that game ironman92 don't have a clue how good Fairfield is. I know we all pretty much picked east to win the game. and you are right the s.w game against white oak was no nail bitter. I just thought white oak missed a lot of easy shots that maybe could of made it closer.
And South Webster didn't? Their best player fouled out early in the 4th, their PG got knocked out of the game with 5 minutes left in the 4th. Two primary ball handlers now gone. Whiteoak realized the two primary ball handlers were out, and down 25, so they upped the pressure. Smart decision by them!

Nonetheless, Jeeps won by 19 in a NON NAIL BITING GAME.

But I agree, Eastern Pike by 30+ here.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

And in all honestly, I'm in total agreement with Ironman92 here. I'm not saying South Webster will win. I'm also not ruling out that Eastern doesn't win by 20. But, it wouldn't be this huge massive "upset" if South Webster won. That's the only point we are making.

The SOC I was very good at the top this year, very good. The SOC II was also very good (the top 6), the best I've seen it in years. South Webster was in every single game but 2, and just like any game, games can be decided by 1-2 possessions late that swing the momentum. South Webster was unfortunately on the losing end of a few of those against very, very good teams (Minford, Oak Hill, Wheelersburg all were decided in last 1-2 minutes).

It should be a very good game. I will be surprised if it isn't.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

bbjunky81 wrote:And in all honestly, I'm in total agreement with Ironman92 here. I'm not saying South Webster will win. I'm also not ruling out that Eastern doesn't win by 20. But, it wouldn't be this huge massive "upset" if South Webster won. That's the only point we are making.

The SOC I was very good at the top this year, very good. The SOC II was also very good (the top 6), the best I've seen it in years. South Webster was in every single game but 2, and just like any game, games can be decided by 1-2 possessions late that swing the momentum. South Webster was unfortunately on the losing end of a few of those against very, very good teams (Minford, Oak Hill, Wheelersburg all were decided in last 1-2 minutes).

It should be a very good game. I will be surprised if it isn't.
I agree and all the fun starts tonight good luck to all teams.

GO EAGLES
Jump23
Freshman Team

Post by Jump23 »

Updates ??????

Beaver92
Waterboy

Post by Beaver92 »

Fairfield -40. East- 37. Half

Beaver92
Waterboy

Post by Beaver92 »

53-51 Fairfield after 3

Bucknuts15
Waterboy

Post by Bucknuts15 »

60-59 east 5:30 left in 4th brown prolly has 35

JV Team

Post by 1906 »

wow

Beaver92
Waterboy

Post by Beaver92 »

83-76 east. Final

JV Team

Post by 1906 »

thanks

Beaver92
Waterboy

Post by Beaver92 »

Fairfield shot the lights out. East was a one man show brown probably close to 50

Return to “Boys Basketball”