Upsets

SWJeeps22
Freshman Team

Upsets

Post by SWJeeps22 »

Post your picks for most likely or potential upsets here.

Mailman
All Conference

Re: Upsets

Post by Mailman »

I would first like to say that nothing SW does would be considered an upset to me. Excellent team in a tough conference. Record is misleading. If Symmes gets by Green, they could give Waterford a run for their money. And Western is a very good team,guessing 6 or 7 of their losses were by less than 10.

IndianChop
Riding the Bench

Post by IndianChop »

I think south Webster has a chance to beat a couple teams eastern (beaver) should be a great game

asb
Freshman Team

Post by asb »

Western as Cinderella in Division 4. I think they'll make it to at least district finals. Love their Energy and Coach

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

asb wrote:Western as Cinderella in Division 4. I think they'll make it to at least district finals. Love their Energy and Coach
I agree asb they play with a lot of energy and last night they was making everything their team shot great.

GO EAGLES
bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

brown22 wrote:
asb wrote:Western as Cinderella in Division 4. I think they'll make it to at least district finals. Love their Energy and Coach
I agree asb they play with a lot of energy and last night they was making everything their team shot great.
I also agree. Notre Dame will have their hands full.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
ColonelSanders
Riding the Bench

Post by ColonelSanders »

I actually like Beaver Eastern over SW. SW handled pressure very poorly last night in the 4th quarter. Beaver pressures for 32 minutes. SW doesn't match up with them at all. I could see Beaver winning this by 10+. ND should be worried. Western is very, very dangerous

JustPlayBasketball12
Riding the Bench

Post by JustPlayBasketball12 »

Western vs ND will be a game of runs. If ND lets Western shoot the 3 like NB did (NB played 2-3 zone and did not identify shooters) than ND will be in for a long night. ND defense will get western all they can handle but Western is very very dangerous especially if #12 gets hot. I think Eastern will pull away from SW.

asb
Freshman Team

Post by asb »

Really don't have a feeling on the Eastern /Webster game. I do know this, if Eastern allows Zimmerman over 30 points himself they will lose. I would put #15 (I believe that's his number) from Eastern on Zimmerman all night. He wouldn't be aloud to breathe. Then I would let The two Leist kids and Martin go to work. Eastern has everything it takes to win this game but it's on a neutral floor and it's win or go home so both teams will want to advance. I can't wait!!

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

I've said all along that Western is Very dangerous! I believe they have 10 losses. 7 were probably by less than 10. ND beat them by 5 @Western and 2 @Home. Hard to beat a team 3 times. Should be a very exciting game!!

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

asb wrote:Really don't have a feeling on the Eastern /Webster game. I do know this, if Eastern allows Zimmerman over 30 points himself they will lose. I would put #15 (I believe that's his number) from Eastern on Zimmerman all night. He wouldn't be aloud to breathe. Then I would let The two Leist kids and Martin go to work. Eastern has everything it takes to win this game but it's on a neutral floor and it's win or go home so both teams will want to advance. I can't wait!!
#15 is Ethan montgomery(Senior) real scrappy hard nosed kid, I think we have 3or 4 players that could do a good job on zimmerman, got my first chance to watch s.w last nite. Martin,hesson,and alley would all be good choices too alot stronger and more physical. my eagles should be on their way back to the convo long as we come out and play good.

GO EAGLES

Return to “Boys Basketball”