Battle For TVC-Ohio Tonight!!!

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Re: Battle For TVC-Ohio Tonight!!!

Post by MarauderMadness »

No one is overly worried about this or any other basketball game. We are a football school anyhow.

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

MarauderMadness wrote:No one is overly worried about this or any other basketball game. We are a football school anyhow.
I hope they win and thinking they're "a football school" is funny.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Bird Dog wrote:
MarauderMadness wrote:No one is overly worried about this or any other basketball game. We are a football school anyhow.
I hope they win and thinking they're "a football school" is funny.
I'm not sure what this dude is talking about..A Football School??? I don't think he knows Meigs at all...lol

And to answer a question above...No Meigs never came out of the zone when down by 20...Perhaps the problem...lol

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Real struggle down the stretch in their biggest games, finishing 6-4 down the stretch after a very hot start.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

thebarlowbandit wrote:Real struggle down the stretch in their biggest games, finishing 6-4 down the stretch after a very hot start.
And your comment is necessary why? Warren wasn't a part of this topic and you coming on here to just dis Meigs isn't needed.

Meigs hasn't had 17 Wins in a season since 87, heck they haven't had 17 wins in 2 back to back seasons combined since then....So it's been a GREAT Season...Take your hate for kids wearing maroon and gold somewhere else!!!

tossithigh
Freshman Team

Post by tossithigh »

ma77ox wrote:
thebarlowbandit wrote:Real struggle down the stretch in their biggest games, finishing 6-4 down the stretch after a very hot start.
And your comment is necessary why? Warren wasn't a part of this topic and you coming on here to just dis Meigs isn't needed.

Meigs hasn't had 17 Wins in a season since 87, heck they haven't had 17 wins in 2 back to back seasons combined since then....So it's been a GREAT Season...Take your hate for kids wearing maroon and gold somewhere else!!!

Wow!! I must have missed something. I didn't read hate in that reply as much as fact. I thing Meigs had a GREAT season but did struggle last part of season. The fact of being the first 17 win season since 87 is what the kids will remember!! No horse in the race, just tired of the negativity.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

tossithigh wrote:
ma77ox wrote:

Wow!! I must have missed something. I didn't read hate in that reply as much as fact. I thing Meigs had a GREAT season but did struggle last part of season. The fact of being the first 17 win season since 87 is what the kids will remember!! No horse in the race, just tired of the negativity.
Meigs beat the teams they were supposed to and struggled against the better team. The were helped out by a soft non conference schedule.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Warren just got blown out by a Minford team that Alexander destroyed. Meigs had a great season. The TVC had 3(Vinton, Alexander, and Meigs) very good teams and Athens was hit and miss
Last edited by Raider6309 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

tossithigh wrote:
ma77ox wrote:

You just don't know the bandit, go look on every post about TVC teams, he hates them and always has negative things to say.

ShoeHorn
JV Team

Post by ShoeHorn »

Raider6309 wrote: The TVC had 3(Vinton, Alexander, and Meigs) very good teams and Athens was hit and miss
I'd say Athens was more hit than miss. They defeated all 3 teams mentioned above and was still in the league race down to the final weekend. Their miss was the bad loss to a hot shooting Wellston team the game after losing the best player in SE Ohio.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Wow, someone struggling with facts and hides from reality. And I give schools respect, I have a great deal for VC and the job Coach Combs does and all their posters, I have a lot of respect for Athens, even though I love being the monkey on their back. I respect Alex which is a tough basketball school with supportive fans and kids that play hard, What I have a problem with is someone who jumps on here and starts whining about officials and blaming then when their team looses. I am sorry, that me posting the fact that Meigs is 6-4 down the stretch, but that's still a fact.

And

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

Meigs goes 6-4 down the stretch is still playing winning basketball. That's a fact. There record would be better if they knew how to "take care of the officials" late in the year!

Return to “Boys Basketball”