Caldwell vs Wheeling Central 2/13 2A OVAC Final

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Caldwell vs Wheeling Central 2/13 2A OVAC Final

Post by EasternDspy »

19-19 at the half. Skins got out to a 9-0 lead to start the game.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Caldwell vs Wheeling Central 2/13 2A OVAC Final

Post by EasternDspy »

Caldwell lost 41-53. Only trailed 41-43 late.

sbam
Waterboy

Post by sbam »

I streamed it from an obviously biased Wheeling radio station where the announcers basically ordered technical fouls on the Redskins coaching staff through the game, and called the Redskins players bad sports. How was the referring?

Big Blue
Waterboy

Post by Big Blue »

Wheeling Central will always be the worst. Love to beat them and that's about it. They are good and if you don't believe me just ask them.

kdtfmg
Waterboy

Post by kdtfmg »

Some of the worst officiating of the day! Caldwell has had Davis from Byesville three times and he continues to get worse every game! The Coynes are so full of themselves it's ridiculous. The coaching staff was throwing a fit because there were numerous blown calls benefitting Central. As for after the game, if Mr. Coyne would have looked at my son and told him that he fing sucked, I would have been in jail! Very unprofessional! Get officials not affiliated or biased to do these games!

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

Heard Davis was decent calling the game but old man coyne put on a show. Apparently he openly approached the Ridenour kid after the game and told him he f ing sucked. If that is the case he should be removed from officiating games. There is no place for that.

Blackhawk
Waterboy

Post by Blackhawk »

Got to agree coynes needs to get Out a smart and good ref would know that he can't keep up with the kids anymore

journeyman8675309
Riding the Bench

Post by journeyman8675309 »

If Coyne did say that then he needs to be gone. The OVAC "paper conference" better terminate him, then send their recommendation for license suspension to the OHSAA. No matter what a student athlete says, the official is the adult and the professional . Maybe he will save a lot of bad publicity and quietly walk away. Figure the odds of a slap on the wrist????????

Return to “Boys Basketball”