Minford @ Valley SOC II Championship

Crab's Brother
SEO

Minford @ Valley SOC II Championship

Post by Crab's Brother »

Big game tonight in Lucasville. Appears to be two teams possibly headed in opposite directions.

I think Valley avenges the early loss as their role players are just better than Minford's.

Valley 63
Minford 54

here4fun
Varsity

Re: Minford @ Valley SOC II Championship

Post by here4fun »

I am going to have to go with Crabs on this one the way the Indian's are playing the SOC out right is their's to lose
Last edited by here4fun on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Crab's Brother wrote:Big game tonight in Lucasville. Appears to be two teams possibly headed in opposite directions.

I think Valley avenges the early loss as their role players are just better than Minford's.

Valley 63
Minford 54

I think Valley may be playing better ball overall right now, but I hope Minford has the 3 ball falling tonight and rolls out with the trophy.

Rowe is the best player on the floor, Rolfe will get his, Minford's 2-5 men need to play a great game and out play a deep Valley team.

Minford 58
Valley 51

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Bleeding Red wrote:
Crab's Brother wrote:Big game tonight in Lucasville. Appears to be two teams possibly headed in opposite directions.

Valley 63
Minford 54

I think Valley may be playing better ball overall right now, but I hope Minford has the 3 ball falling tonight and rolls out with the trophy.

Rowe is the best player on the floor, Rolfe will get his, Minford's 2-5 men need to play a great game and out play a deep Valley team.

Minford 58
Valley 51

Rowe is the best player wearing red on the floor.

Ukfanatic
Varsity

Post by Ukfanatic »

Rolfe is the best player on the floor. Rowe may not be even the best player on his team. Of course I have only watched him twice against Waverly when Rowe hasn't been very good.

RoundBall1
Waterboy

Post by RoundBall1 »

If Valley doesn't lay another egg, I feel this could be a double digit game.

Valley 60
Minford 47

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

Statement game.. Minford wins by double digits.

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

Valley by 18 or more...... No contest.....

minford17
Varsity

Post by minford17 »

Bleeding Red wrote:

Valley 63
Minford 54

Minford 58
Valley 51
Minford's 2-8 men need to play a great game!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Minford has been struggling ,and this would be a great game to pick up a big win to get ready for tournament , wouldn't surprise me at all to see them get a win here , but Kelly will have to be a big part of it

minford17
Varsity

Post by minford17 »

Crab's Brother said prior to the first matchup that the top 2 players from each team would get theirs and the others from whichever team that did best would win the game. Minford got great games from Alley, Gullett, and McCormick to help them win. Shepherd and Thoroughman are also available now as well as Dalton. Valley had good games from Romanello, Brewer, and Linne in the first game also. I think it will come down to the "others" again.

White Horse
Waterboy

Post by White Horse »

Minford is going to have to play on a different level than they did against Burg,Oak Hill and Webster if they think they will compete tonight. Minford played a good game first time these 2 teams meet and Valley couldn't hit the ocean that night and Minford only came away at home with a 2 point win. And for the record Rolfe is imo is the best player in county ...!!!

Flock_92
Freshman Team

Post by Flock_92 »

It will be an exciting game tonight. These two teams have played each other tough for the last few years. Valley can taste the outright championship and Minford is hungry to get a share of the championship. I am thinking this will go down to the wire. Good luck to both teams!!

Minford 58
Valley 56

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Waverly played with both Minford and Valley to the end but based on losses to Oak Hill & Burg Minford will need to step it up a notch if they want a share of the Title.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

minford17 wrote:Crab's Brother said prior to the first matchup that the top 2 players from each team would get theirs and the others from whichever team that did best would win the game. Minford got great games from Alley, Gullett, and McCormick to help them win. Shepherd and Thoroughman are also available now as well as Dalton. Valley had good games from Romanello, Brewer, and Linne in the first game also. I think it will come down to the "others" again.

Howard and Rolfe combined for 7-31 in the first matchup and valley lost by 2 on the road. I'll take my chances with the Indians making a "statement".

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

To bad this games isn't tomorrow night , would love to see it

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

After 3...

Valley 51
Minford 46

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

1:20 left

Minford 56
Valley 55

2 big 3s by Minford last few trips...Timeout Valley.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

1:00 left..

Falcons by 1 with the ball.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

:31 to go......Minford playing keep away up 1. Looks like Valley will need to foul.

Return to “Boys Basketball”