Wednesday 2/10 Games and Updates

bbjunky81
SEO

Wednesday 2/10 Games and Updates

Post by bbjunky81 »

What games are being played tonight? I assumed that since several canceled last night they would simply move them to tonight.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
Wffan
JV Team

Re: Wednesday 2/10 Games and Updates

Post by Wffan »

Westfall vs Trimble is cancelled

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Minford and Huntington postponed.

Any idea on Zane Trace-Piketon?

king kong
Freshman Team

Post by king kong »

ZT and Piketon moved to tomorrow.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Portsmouth Trojans @ wheelersbburg Pirates , while this game means nothing because they are not in same league and post season seedings are already out......its still PHS & WHS!!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

biggdowgg wrote:Portsmouth Trojans @ wheelersbburg Pirates , while this game means nothing because they are not in same league and post season seedings are already out......its still PHS & WHS!!!

... this is a BIG game biggdowgg ! lots of bragging rights go with this one ... Wheelersburg has been working their way UP the rankings all season - this would be a feather in their cap with a W over the Trojans ... with the game AT the Burg - going to be a tough atmosphere to play in for PHS - tournament like ! one & done like !! - great stuff ... keep us updated tonight !

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Yes I wasn't trying to make it sound like it not a big game ,lol....anyone that knows the burg\trojan rivalry knows a game of checkers would get the kids fired up......lol burg has a couple"bigs" that will give us fits, key to us winning like every game we have to hit out side shots....we hit 15 threess last night ,hope we saved some for to ight lol

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

pfloyd wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:Portsmouth Trojans @ wheelersbburg Pirates , while this game means nothing because they are not in same league and post season seedings are already out......its still PHS & WHS!!!

... this is a BIG game biggdowgg ! lots of bragging rights go with this one ... Wheelersburg has been working their way UP the rankings all season - this would be a feather in their cap with a W over the Trojans ... with the game AT the Burg - going to be a tough atmosphere to play in for PHS - tournament like ! one & done like !! - great stuff ... keep us updated tonight !

Oh. It's a very big game lol

Rodeo1
Varsity

Post by Rodeo1 »

Is the Notre Dame -North Adams game at North Adams game still on ?

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

All games in the TVC postponed or cancelled!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rodeo1
Varsity

Post by Rodeo1 »

North Adams vs Notre Dame is still on.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

93Bulldog wrote:All games in the TVC postponed or cancelled!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Good night for a book and a cup of hot chocolate. Time to get cultured, 93Dog. ;)

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

LOL ... Uh, no

Maybe I'll go watch a girls tournament game since they're playing. Cracks me up how its 'toooo dangerous' to play; but we go ahead and send the high school girls out on buses to play their games. I'm a 'black-and-white' kinda guy, there is no 'grey' area here. If its not bad enough to cancel tournament games - then regular season games should be a go too!

:mrgreen:

minford17
Varsity

Post by minford17 »

93Bulldog wrote:LOL ... Uh, no

Maybe I'll go watch a girls tournament game since they're playing. Cracks me up how its 'toooo dangerous' to play; but we go ahead and send the high school girls out on buses to play their games. I'm a 'black-and-white' kinda guy, there is no 'grey' area here. If its not bad enough to cancel tournament games - then regular season games should be a go too!

Wrong website, but I wanted to hit the "like" button for that comment. North Adams is coming to Notre Dame, but Huntington can't come to Minford. Go figure!

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

minford17 wrote:

Wrong website, but I wanted to hit the "like" button for that comment. North Adams is coming to Notre Dame, but Huntington can't come to Minford. Go figure!
North Adams to ND is straight 32 to 23. Lot more back roads from Huntington to muletown.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Crab's Brother wrote:
minford17 wrote:

North Adams to ND is straight 32 to 23. Lot more back roads from Huntington to muletown.
Just for the kids to even get to Huntington to catch the bus is an adventure, let alone traveling from Huntington to Minford and back on a bus.

Rodeo1
Varsity

Post by Rodeo1 »

North Adams 17- Notre Dame 7 1st qtr.

Rodeo1
Varsity

Post by Rodeo1 »

North Adams 35- Notre Dame 18 at the half.

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

Rodeo1 wrote:North Adams 35- Notre Dame 18 at the half.
North Adams just kicking the dog crap out of ND!!! North Adams shooting about 80% and ND can't get out of their own way!!

SHACFan
Freshman Team

Post by SHACFan »

The SHAC is a tough conference, I think some of these posters on other tournament threads better be careful in predictions.

Return to “Boys Basketball”