Chillicothe vs Unioto

UKNate
Freshman Team

Re: Chillicothe vs Unioto

Post by UKNate »

I see a sectional final rematch, that will be one hot ticket.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

63-60 Chillicothe to the line with 7.7 seconds left.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

64-60...U ball with 7.7 left.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

64-61 with 6 seconds.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

2.7 seconds

Chillicothe to line with 64-61 lead

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Chillicothe wins 64-61

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

BBIIGG win for the Cavs

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Great effort by the Shermans to come back from down 11 to cut it to 1, but settled on the outside a bit too much down the stretch.

Chillicothe executed their game plan and had a great game from Seth Barnes off the bench.

Congrats to the Cavs on their win.

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

I don't understand why unioto kept firing up 3's when they were only down 1 the last 2 minutes. They had the cavs on the ropes. I'd bet this was the best the cavs have shot all season

FannyPack
Freshman Team

Post by FannyPack »

How long does blood take to clean up on a knee? 3, maybe 4 seconds? Glad those bozos had enough time to delay the game multiple times but not let a kid get tape wrapped around his leg. And most of the crowd noticed the blood with more than a minute left, how did those clowns not see it until someone in the crowd pointed it out?

That being said, it was a great basketball game decided by the 2 teams and not the 3 out of shape morons in stripes. I hope we get to see a rematch on the bigger floor next weekend.

2015-2016 Basketball Pick 'Em Champion while picking correctly 81% of the time.
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

I was incredibly proud of how Unioto responded late. They have shown an awesome amount of heart over the past 3 weeks. I'm maybe more proud of how the team battled back down the stretch than I have been at any other time during the huge win streak.

All credit goes to the Cavs on the win and I hope we see a rematch next Saturday night!

123xxx
Freshman Team

Post by 123xxx »

Southeastern' gym will be a great environment for these two teams come tourney time. Both have played a very good schedule and have a lot of really good guard play. Excellent game to observe.

A-Rog0512
Waterboy

Post by A-Rog0512 »

I went to the game last night. 2nd time seeing my Cavaliers and about the 8th seeing Unioto this year.
I was so happy that the Cavs pulled this out. Unioto fans showed up early and took over the gym but i managed a good seat that was saved for me.

thoughts: Unioto came out flat, timid, and unsure. they are used the environment last night and i thought that would have been a disadvantage for my Cavs who are definitely not used to that. The Cavs simply wanted it more. It was evident from the tip that they were there to shock ross county and end the streak.
I am so pleased with what coach has done with this group. They all believe in the game plan and are buying into the team concept.

Great win CAVS!

Wffan
JV Team

Post by Wffan »

I was impressed with Chilly. Their coach had a good game plan and executed their half court offense patiently. Especially with the 3 wide open layups to start. An unsung hero in my eyes was Matt Vincent. #42. He is a coaches dream. Took one shot that I remember and got an and 1. He played hard defense on Hosely and Wheeler and rebounded. Made good decisions and knew his role. Knowing your role is a lost art for most players/teams. You can watch a team and tell if their coach has defined roles. Excellent game by Chilly. Unioto was toying with a loss for 3 of the last 4 games. IF they get by Chilly in the tourney, I would say this loss will help them.

A-Rog0512
Waterboy

Post by A-Rog0512 »

FannyPack wrote:How long does blood take to clean up on a knee? 3, maybe 4 seconds? Glad those bozos had enough time to delay the game multiple times but not let a kid get tape wrapped around his leg. And most of the crowd noticed the blood with more than a minute left, how did those clowns not see it until someone in the crowd pointed it out?

That being said, it was a great basketball game decided by the 2 teams and not the 3 out of shape morons in stripes. I hope we get to see a rematch on the bigger floor next weekend.

Coming out of a timeout...how does Unioto coaching staff not notice this? Don't blame the refs. They were simply doing the right thing.

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

great run by the Sherman's it's hard to stay perfect and they have been for awhile their a great team.

GO EAGLES

Return to “Boys Basketball”