Eastern District Tourney Pairings 2/3/4

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Eastern District Tourney Pairings 2/3/4

Post by EasternDspy »

You can tell everyone was scared of Malvern they will cruise to a game vs Shadyside or (14-5) Toronto.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

In D3 all the sectional finals will be really good. I'll predict Coshocton (15-4) vs Fort Frye (14-5) , Bellaire (13-7) vs Hiland (17-3) , River (12-6) vs Garaway (17-3) , Union Local (11-9) vs Harrison Central (13-7).

ferflog
JV Team

Post by ferflog »

Coshocton is playing very well right not. And they pound the boards.

You can take the boy out of the 'ville, but you can't take the 'ville out of the boy!!
enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

EasternDspy wrote:Correct Rosecrans chose to play Caldwell over Shadyside. RC does only have to play 1 game now though. I think Caldwell and Malvern see the 1st round games as a warm up. If I'm those schools I feel disrespected.
Yeah, I noticed there is a huge gap between the first game and title game; not sure of their schedules, but they couldve gone over 2 weeks of no competition by taking the bye.

Can't say the Rosecrans move is good or bad because I don't know enough about how they match up with Caldwell or Shadyside, but on paper it is certainly a ballsy move. If they lose, it may look like a terrible decision.

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

I watched Rosecrans play against Meadowbrook. They have three good guards and three guys who wouldn't shoot if there were nobody else in the gym. They played really well when I watched them. Their big kids aren't very good and they only play six kids. Should be a good match up. They must have wanted to avoid having to play Malvern until a district final but they certainly picked a tough path to get to them. Caldwell then likely T.C.C. just to get to Malvern. Personally, I think whoever wins that Caldwell/Rosecrans game will eventually be your district champion. Shadyside got an easy path to a district as did Malvern.

J_Manziel2
Freshman Team

Post by J_Manziel2 »

redskinwitness wrote:I watched Rosecrans play against Meadowbrook. They have three good guards and three guys who wouldn't shoot if there were nobody else in the gym. They played really well when I watched them. Their big kids aren't very good and they only play six kids. Should be a good match up. They must have wanted to avoid having to play Malvern until a district final but they certainly picked a tough path to get to them. Caldwell then likely T.C.C. just to get to Malvern. Personally, I think whoever wins that Caldwell/Rosecrans game will eventually be your district champion. Shadyside got an easy path to a district as did Malvern.
Gelkin is their best play and fisher is a pure shooter. I think it's funny they chose to jump on Caldwell. Have fun matching up with Clark.

buckcc
Freshman Team

Post by buckcc »

I have seen sandy Valley play they can be a very dangerous team, they have no sr's in there line up.they seem to play to level of competition. They were on a roll early in the season was 11-3 at point, have seem to faded of late now 13-8. Beat Malvern early in the season by 3, then lost to them last week by 30.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Sandy Valley finished up its season last night at (14-8) with a win over Strasburg 61-56. Now they will have a 9 day layoff and Fort has 3 games between that. I would rather have the games then the layoff. Although it will give the Cards plenty of opportunities to scout.

Return to “Boys Basketball”