Kudos to here4fun - VSN Live Video Broadcasts !!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Kudos to here4fun - VSN Live Video Broadcasts !!!

Post by pfloyd »

I can't go through the entire season without giving props/kudos/thanks to here4fun & staff for bringing the VSN Video Broadcasts of the Lucasville Valley games this season !!! outstanding !!! ... I have not only gotten to see Valley play multiple times , I have been able to see the South Websters, Adenas, Minfords, Waverlys - teams I would never get to see unless they made it to the Convo ...

... Thanks here4fun & those who help to put the video broadcasts together - outstanding stuff and greatly appreciated !!! ...

here4fun
Varsity

Re: Kudos to here4fun - VSN Live Video Broadcasts !!!

Post by here4fun »

Thanks Pfloyd we are glad you have enjoyed our broadcast. Unfortunately its quickly coming to an end with the video part with only 3 games remaining in regular season. Starting in the sectional's we will have to go to audio only. Hope to see you at the Convo..!!!!

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

DITTO!! VSN has been wonderful for those of us trying to follow area teams hundreds and even thousands of miles away. Watching games on a Sat/Sun morning while drinking coffee is different but it is better than the alternative. The entire production is outstanding and I think the kids are fairly neutral and do an overall outstanding job.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... here4fun - you doing the game tomorrow nite ? Wheelersburg @ Valley ?

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

Yes I will post the link tomorrow

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Will be a lot of interest in the Burg game tomorrow night for seohio hoops junkies. Thanks again for broadcasting these games*

Return to “Boys Basketball”