Hey Rebel Mafia

Rebel Yell
Riding the Bench

Hey Rebel Mafia

Post by Rebel Yell »

I think its really a shame that someone took your name. Blizzard man got his name back. Maybe he can help out a Gallia County brother.

Rebel Mafia
Waterboy

Re: Hey Rebel Mafia

Post by Rebel Mafia »

Rebel Yell wrote:I think its really a shame that someone took your name. Blizzard man got his name back. Maybe he can help out a Gallia County brother.
That would be awesome. The person who took it said they would change their name just didn't know how to do it.

Use to be Rebels on 3 but my name was stolen so from here on out I'll go by Rebel Mafia!!!!
BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Contact mattash. He fixed it for me.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

I apologize to the new RebelsOn3 for my unfair assumption on this situation. I was wrong and I apologize man.

Rebels on 3️⃣
Waterboy

Post by Rebels on 3️⃣ »

I got me name back one way or another. Thanks for the support. Remember the real Rebles on 3️⃣ looks like this.

My story is. I was the original Rebels on 3 from way back in 07....my name was taken not once but twice now by Rebelson3 and Rebles on 3....I was Rebel Mafia but now I am Rebels on 3️⃣ the real OG.
Rebel Yell
Riding the Bench

Post by Rebel Yell »

Rebels on 3️⃣ wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:50 pm I got me name back one way or another. Thanks for the support. Remember the real Rebles on 3️⃣ looks like this.
:D

Rebels0n3️⃣
Waterboy

Post by Rebels0n3️⃣ »

Thanks
It was taken care of by my mod friends

People keep taking my name and pretending to be me. But I look in the mirror and I am still me! Strange. Is this some alternate universe?
NotBlizzardMan
Waterboy

Post by NotBlizzardMan »

Could be like me and have your name taken by a guy who lied and said he had my name back on the old site

Return to “Boys Basketball”