Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #9

Check out archives of Pfloyd's Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio
LetsGoPSU
SE

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #9

Post by LetsGoPSU »

Glad the Trojans got back in the win column. I had no idea Fairland was so young, grat couple of years ahead for them.Unioto shocked me with the blowout of Miami Trace as well.

Hoop Wizard
Waterboy

Post by Hoop Wizard »

Fairland lost by 20 to Huntington St. Joe at St. Joe on Wednesday night.

Smeltzy
Varsity

Post by Smeltzy »

Pfloyd........thanks for doing your own seedings. I trust you more than anyone and.......of course I like your thinking since I am a MSL guy....lol!!

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

Notre Dame gets win number 4 in 5 days last night over New Boston. Moves them to 16-4.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Logan probably should jump into the Elite 8! They have been playing extremely well! Congrats to the Chiefs on winning the (final?) SEOAL as well.

Would it be crazy to request that Unioto get the same officials for the rest of the season? It was 2/3rds of the crew at WCH last week and man, those are the best guys around. They make the game so much more enjoyable. I'll still get on them from time to time, but they are consistent and keep the game in control from the time they walk out until the final horn. It's not a wonder why they end up with a bunch of a tournament games every year.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Yea, go ahead and add the Chiefs to the Elite 8 - let them bask in their glory one last time before they head north ...

I know one guy who will not waive goodbye as they ride off into the sunset ...

;)

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Hoop Wizard wrote:Fairland lost by 20 to Huntington St. Joe at St. Joe on Wednesday night.

... thanks Hoop Wizard - hard to track the games with those "foreign" teams from the other side of the river ! ...

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

One really fun story to follow over the next couple weeks: the race between Pierce Mowery and Jonathan Thomas. They will likely finish 4/5 all time in SVC scoring, it will just be fun to watch which one finishes ahead. Both have a minimum of 3 games left and Mowery leads by 17 points.

Mowery 1533 (18.6 ppg)
Thomas 1516 (17.1 ppg)

I remember hearing about and watching these two when they were in JH and you could tell how special they were. They have both been outstanding throughout their careers and the local basketball scene will miss them after their careers end.

Rosscoresident
Freshman Team

Post by Rosscoresident »

It's fitting that their last regular season game will be head to head at Adena on Friday night. Two very special players indeed. Very different styles, but very effective.

Return to “Pfloyd’s Elite 8 for Southern/SouthEast Ohio”