Varsity

Re: DIV 4 Northwest Sectional Seeding Predictions

Post by js7_22 »

I think

East vs Fairfield - East winning by 9
Eastern vs South Webster - Webster wins by 7
Notre Dame vs Western - ND wins by 6
Peebles vs Clay - Peebles wins by 15

Again this is just my opinion, don't go getting angry lol I would love to see all SOC 1 schools make though in a perfect world.

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

I see east,eastern and ND maybe clay not sure on that yet give me a couple more days. I think western has turned a lot of heads I'd like to see them make it but just don't think they will this year.

GO EAGLES
UKNate
Freshman Team

Post by UKNate »

East has the easiest road.

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

UKNate wrote:East has the easiest road.
Tell us more.. ;)

Rodeo1
Varsity

Post by Rodeo1 »

Fairfield has played all the shac big schools,D2 Clinton Massey,D2East Clinton,D3paint Valley,D2 Hillsboro,D2 McClain,Jefferson Township,D2 Blanchester(2 losses Cincinnati area,). 3/4 of games D3 or over. Tough schedule. Tough out. Just sayin.

white thunder
Riding the Bench

Post by white thunder »

Rodeo1 wrote:Fairfield has played all the shac big schools,D2 Clinton Massey,D2East Clinton,D3paint Valley,D2 Hillsboro,D2 McClain,Jefferson Township,D2 Blanchester(2 losses Cincinnati area,). 3/4 of games D3 or over. Tough schedule. Tough out. Just sayin.
Exactly. Their schedule is always tough and gets them ready for tournament time. I'll admit to not knowing much about East's schedule, but traditionally SOS goes to SHAC schools...also, it may have been a long time ago, but fairfield beat East in the summer without their top player and East had its full team. Hope Fairfield gets past Manchester so we see just how "easy" of a win it will be for East

SHACFan
Freshman Team

Post by SHACFan »

One week from tomorrow, meeting #3 of Fairfield and Manchester start this sectional, I for one cannot wait to have some popcorn, a diet pepsi, and a birds eye seat in the great NW gym set up.

js7_22
Varsity

Post by js7_22 »

I never understood why they make teams wait 10-12 days to play their tournament game. In my opinion the games need to begin the following week.

TheSportsGuy
Freshman Team

Post by TheSportsGuy »

white thunder wrote:
Rodeo1 wrote:Fairfield has played all the shac big schools,D2 Clinton Massey,D2East Clinton,D3paint Valley,D2 Hillsboro,D2 McClain,Jefferson Township,D2 Blanchester(2 losses Cincinnati area,). 3/4 of games D3 or over. Tough schedule. Tough out. Just sayin.
Exactly. Their schedule is always tough and gets them ready for tournament time. I'll admit to not knowing much about East's schedule, but traditionally SOS goes to SHAC schools...also, it may have been a long time ago, but fairfield beat East in the summer without their top player and East had its full team. Hope Fairfield gets past Manchester so we see just how "easy" of a win it will be for East
I agree that Fairfield typically plays a tough schedule, but many of those "large" schools mentioned are not very good this year. Just because they're d2 or d3 doesn't make them quality games.

What in the world does a summer league game from who knows how long ago have to do with anything? No one from East has predicted an easy win, but if you're just hoping to get past Manchester that would be my first cause for concern.

TheSportsGuy
Freshman Team

Post by TheSportsGuy »

UKNate wrote:East has the easiest road.
As they should, having earned a #1 seed in the deeper of the 2 sectionals.

UKNate
Freshman Team

Post by UKNate »

Snow needs to avoid the area next week!

SHACFan
Freshman Team

Post by SHACFan »

UKNate wrote:Snow needs to avoid the area next week!
That is starting to look suspect.

Return to “Boys Basketball”