Riding the Bench

Re: vinton vikes alex sparts

Post by Bradg »

vc by12

Bradg
Riding the Bench

Post by Bradg »

vinton county has proved its self they are a buzzer beater from being perfect .this is the best team we have had for a while .you got my support .vikes by 10 go vikes!!!
Last edited by Bradg on Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Athens_Bulldogs
Waterboy

Post by Athens_Bulldogs »

VC by 10+ I was at the meigs game tonight and I think it's obvious that VC just have too many weapons on the floor, and they do play as a team. There guard play is tremendous and there bigs are physical and can finish at the rim. Great team and that's why they're ranked 6th in D2.

Kennyk
Riding the Bench

Post by Kennyk »

Always rough at Alexander. Vikes play great team ball and if they are good from the stripe, they win!!

Bradg
Riding the Bench

Post by Bradg »

ross county starting to turn heads towards the east. go vikes

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Bradg wrote:ross county starting to turn heads towards the east. go vikes
What does that even mean?

If it's about Unioto, I doubt they are worried about anything but this weekend's games. And there's at least 10 games for the Shermans before they would even consider worrying about Vinton County.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Since Vinton and Unioto will be 1 seeds. They won't see eachother until the district finals. Sucks we don't get two in the regionals this year like we did with Athens and Warren in 2013

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

Hope they get this one in tomorrow night. Just not sure Mother Nature will play ball. If it has to be made up hopefully it will before tournament seeding. A win here would help either of these teams. If it is played I see it going similar to the 1st game.

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

If they aren't able to get this in Friday night, I've heard VC & Alex have already discussed this & hope to get this game in Saturday.

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

danicalifornia wrote:
Bradg wrote:ross county starting to turn heads towards the east. go vikes
What does that even mean?

If it's about Unioto, I doubt they are worried about anything but this weekend's games. And there's at least 10 games for the Shermans before they would even consider worrying about Vinton County.
I'm not sure what that means either Vinton is a good team but the Sherman's worry bout nobody but the game they are playing that night still the best team around here.

GO EAGLES
Bradg
Riding the Bench

Post by Bradg »

next dream game unioto vs vinton county ....long way away.... hope neither team loses...sorry to hear your player got hurt......... the unioto player got hurt at a bad time.............. just hope both teams win out .................. good luck unioto. but got to cheer on vikes. ................go vikes . going to be a messy febuary..................... so good luck

Return to “Boys Basketball”