vikes vs miegs

Bradg
Riding the Bench

vikes vs miegs

Post by Bradg »

good luck meigs and good luck vikes. alex sure impressed tonight!! going to make it a whole new season!!!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Re: vikes vs miegs

Post by Poo Bear »

If you're asking thoughts
Vikes by 15

Bradg
Riding the Bench

Post by Bradg »

it aint over till Pfloyd sings!!!! ..go vikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Bradg on Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

If Meigs pulls off the win, it instantly turns into a 4 team race. But Vinton by 5

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Never overlook anyone, we have Southern tomorrow night.

But about the Vinton County game I think our chances now seem BETTER since losing to Alexander tonight. Is Alexander better then us? Nope, they sure aren't, when going against someone undefeated you are gonna play 10 times more with desire and determination.

Is Logan better then Vinton County...Nope, once again that target allows an above average team get an upset.

I think for the most part that everyone was wanting to see or hear about a Vinton County versus Meigs matchup when we were both undefeated.

I'm blaming our loss tonight on the darn weather for postponing our Tuesday game with Vinton County. It messed up our rythm not having that game before we played Alexander...haha

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

ma77ox wrote:Never overlook anyone, we have Southern tomorrow night.

But about the Vinton County game I think our chances now seem BETTER since losing to Alexander tonight. Is Alexander better then us? Nope, they sure aren't, when going against someone undefeated you are gonna play 10 times more with desire and determination.

Is Logan better then Vinton County...Nope, once again that target allows an above average team get an upset.

I think for the most part that everyone was wanting to see or hear about a Vinton County versus Meigs matchup when we were both undefeated.

I'm blaming our loss tonight on the darn weather for postponing our Tuesday game with Vinton County. It messed up our rythm not having that game before we played Alexander...haha
Logan and VC are very close
I would say almost even

Bradg
Riding the Bench

Post by Bradg »

meigs it took on the chin. alex is no better then meigs. its just TVC ohio is that good of league!!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

I agree the tvc is a pretty solid league with at least 5 good teams
Alota good battles

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

VC only beat Logan by 3 in their first meeting. I'd say that they are pretty even.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Logan and Athens would be similar. Not Vinton. Logan style plays well against Vinton. Athens played well against Unioto. Unioto killed Logan. Vinton killed Athens

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Raider6309 wrote:Logan and Athens would be similar. Not Vinton
Them explain why after 2 games there is a split in wins and 4 points separate them ?

Now Logan and Warren yes

Kennyk
Riding the Bench

Post by Kennyk »

Looking forward to the game Tuesday night. Vinton County lost the Logan game due to a bad night at the charity stripe. The Vikes are a great free throw shooting team, but weren't that night. Two good teams battling it out. Vikes make the freebies and they win!!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Poo Bear wrote:Them explain why after 2 games there is a split in wins and 4 points separate them ?

Now Logan and Warren yes
It's high school sports, different styles. Logan plays Vinton close but gets slaughtered by Unioto. Athens plays Unioto close but gets slaughtered by Vinton

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Logan would beat Athens
Warren and VC smashed them

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

This should be a great game, the dynamics of this sort of favors Meigs. They play from the "underdog" position well.

Good luck to both, outcome will be telling. VC wins and they kind of have advantage in TVC rest of way out. Meigs wins and it is a free for all.

Kennyk
Riding the Bench

Post by Kennyk »

Two days until game time!! Going to be a good one!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Raider6309 wrote:Logan and Athens would be similar. Not Vinton. Logan style plays well against Vinton. Athens played well against Unioto. Unioto killed Logan. Vinton killed Athens

... when did Athens play Unioto ? scrimmage ?

... Unioto "killed" Logan in the FIRST game of the season - Logan is head and shoulders above where they were 'the first game of the season" ... all of the cliche's "head & shoulders" above ... like "night and day" ... "miles ahead of where they were" ... Unioto WOULD STILL beat Logan today imo BUT it would be a much different game ...

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Foundation game. Lutz had 45. Basketball is a game of styles. Why it's always a fiasco come seeding time. We should pick our own path.
Last edited by Raider6309 on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Raider6309 wrote:Foundation game. Lutz had 45. I'll stand by Logan is no better than Athens. Basketball is a game of styles. Why it's always a fiasco come seeding time. We should pick our own path
Is that all?

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Kennyk wrote:Two days until game time!! Going to be a good one!!
It will be a packed house

Return to “Boys Basketball”