Reedsville Eastern @ Trimble 12/07/07

sportsgoofy
Waterboy

Reedsville Eastern @ Trimble 12/07/07

Post by sportsgoofy »

I love watching these guys, man they bust their butts! Good Luck Friday Eagles, lets come home with another WIN!!

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

Hopefully Eastern can get the victory AT Trimble. Getting above a .500 record, Im sure is the goal for this part of the season. Back-to-Back wins wil give this Young club some nice confidence. Plus it is Trimble. This years class has been accustomed of being teached to hate Trimble. There is an old saying created by a Former Eastern Football/Golf that now just so happens coaches at Trimble that coined, "Better Dead Then Red."

"Do You Even Remember What It Is Like To Be To Tired To Run"

-I Am What I Am
the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

Post by the Kool-Aid Man »

And you wish you still had him, but you dont. TOMCAT PRIDE! Good Luck to the CATS on Friday

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

I wish he was still the Golf coach, yes. He really was dedicated at what he was doing no matter if it was Football or Golf. I'd like to go play a round with my old golf coach, even if he was my coach for one year. Is he the head football coach at Trimble?

-I Am What I Am
beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

I look for a much improved Eastern team to win this one by about 10 or so. Close game throughout with Eastern pulling away in the 4th, assuming they are able to hit their foul shots.

IN TRESSEL WE TRUST
4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

Eastern has made their free throws very well the first 2 games.

-I Am What I Am
4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

Eastern has made their free throws very well the first 2 games.

-I Am What I Am
Prodigy
Freshman Team

Post by Prodigy »

Eastern by 15+

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

Ill make my pick at this......Eastern 67
.......................................Trimble 53

-I Am What I Am
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... my Ouija Board says to take the "feel good" TEAM in Southeastern Ohio this year the Eastern youngsters of Coach Caldwell ... Jake Lynch is one of those players that you know will be THE MAN down the road , a kid that will pack 'em in for the Eagles ... JL leads a great group of sophomores for Reedsville ... looking forward to seeing these kids play for the next 3 years ... obviously inside size is the big issue for the Green and White BUT without the size these guys get out in transition ... EHS fans should be very excited about this group ... the best of luck to Jake Lynch & Co. ...

crabbycrabs
Waterboy

Post by crabbycrabs »

I will take the Eagles by 12, but it won't be at the foul line.. Remember we are playing AT Trimble you won't see many green and white on the charity stripe. not many calls made for the visitors up there. But that will be alright . The boys will win it in other ways. They are playing great.....

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

Thats true, no fouls going Easterns way this game :(

-I Am What I Am
the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

I think coach christman is refing the game. No he is no the head coach

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

O, he's now a referee! Awesome, havent heard this yet. Im going to have to talk to him before the game and try to get him to make some calls for Eastern.

-I Am What I Am
Buxrnum1
Waterboy

Trimble

Post by Buxrnum1 »

Hope that you get different refs than what they had against Morgan on saturday night. They were absolutely pathetic. Both coaches got to the point that it was no use argruing. They could only laugh. Morgan won the game easily, but it wasn't due to the refs.

The refs that did the JV game were equally pathetic. Someone needs to show them what a jump stop is. They called traveling each time. STUPID!!!

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

Thats the way it goes at trimble teachers from there calling the game i figured as much go Eastern dont let it get close cant win close games there and dont let people make you guys think a single player can do it,you win because you play as a TEAM dont forget that. GO EASTERN EAGLES

the thinker
the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

The Trimble morgan game the refs were from Sheridan Zanesville and Wellston, none were from trimble, and the jv game both were from nelsonville

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

I think Eastern will have a good fan base, even though it is at Trimble. Rumors have it that Nathan Carroll is sick and will not be playing this game. That means less rest for Jake.

-I Am What I Am
classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Carroll didnt play against South Gallia either, he will be back Friday but his first practice back was tonight so im not sure of what the playing time will be

4sporterEHS
SEOP

Post by 4sporterEHS »

THe Eagels need his experience and leadership and him in the starting line up to get better. Him and Rawson are the only two that have good Varsity experience and Nathan is a good guy to have the ball in a close game. Last year he scored 33 points against Miller to get Eastern a win. He was so clutch in other games as well. Good Luck to his recovery and the Eagles Friday in Tomcat Land

"Better Dead then Red Boys"

-I Am What I Am

Return to “Boys Basketball”